X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpson's Lenin was far more amusing

"Must... Crush... Capitalism!"

Comment

• 21:15:10 ColdWizard: [13:20:40] ColdWizard: where's Kass?
      21:15:10 ColdWizard: [13:20:47] Method: dead
      21:15:16 Method:
      21:15:23 ColdWizard:

The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• well, when kass is absent from #apolyton for more than 5 minutes, there can only be 2 possibilities. i just guessed the wrong one, in this case

Comment

• Let me get this straight... You mean there was a measurable period of time when TEF wasn't on #Apolyton?

Surely the end is near

Comment

• I was gone for nearly 20 hours...

21:00:07 The-Evangelion-Freak: Last night, 2 am local time, my connection just went out
            21:00:12 The-Evangelion-Freak: And I was, all, WTF?
            21:00:20 The-Evangelion-Freak: And since it was late, I decided to let it be, and go to sleep.
            21:00:29 The-Evangelion-Freak: And today, I woke up, no avail, connection still dead.
            21:00:44 The-Evangelion-Freak: (Even uninstalled my firewall to find out )
            21:02:55 The-Evangelion-Freak: Then, after giving up hope for a while already, I decided, this evening, to switch the power off and back on from my DSL box thingie whateveritscalled.
            21:03:09 The-Evangelion-Freak: ONLY TO FIND OUT THE CONNECTION WORKS!

[irrelevant information from others (TKG) deleted]
            Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 23, 2003, 19:56.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think you're already dead and the thing that's posting here is a simulacrum.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Not again!
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President
                  I think you're already dead and the thing that's posting here is a simulacrum.
                  What's the difference?

(Hey, maybe the real Kass is watching anime all the time, and I'm doing his posting duties indefinitely )

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    (Hey, maybe the real Kass is watching anime all the time, and I'm doing his posting duties indefinitely )
                    That sounds quite probable, actually, considering how unlikely it is that one person could both absorb that much anime and spam that much

Comment

• Hey, you are underestimating my capabilities there.

Comment

• Sure, sure... simulacrum

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          Hey, you are underestimating my capabilities there.
                          or is he?
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• *test post*
                            (before you all scream spam
                            /me stares at kass
                            i've been having trouble posting a poll, and i was wondering what was going on here before i try to post it a third time)

EDIT. ok, it works

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG
                              (before you all scream spam
                              * TKG stares at kass

Comment

• Originally posted by Cedayon

Isn't it great, that whenever one person spams, it gives us all an excuse to release a whole torrent of ......

In order to make this post non-spam:
                                How do you do the dropped jaw eeks?
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X