Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with that is that:

a) Sometimes you make mistakes, and waste a turn,

b) If you rush the whole way, you can save up to ten mins worth of time on the next project.

It's a matter of personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
      b) If you rush the whole way, you can save up to ten mins worth of time on the next project.
      really?
      i personally practice that quite often in SP.

Petek, sure you wouldn't like to join up? we could use some more people

Comment

really?
        Yes. Up to that many minerals can be carried over.

Comment

Sure some mins are carried over, but you pay much more (esp. when there are lots of mins to go and only few turns left) without winning time. The money you spare with doing partial rushs can be used to pay for the mins you would have got as a "carry over" . I never payed the whole price, anyway.
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

TKG Yes well spotted misread my notes. It should be a request for a defensive probe in the q at Tacticus Academy, not Antioch.

Re New Apolyton request. I just think a lot can happen in 12 turns and we will have 3 SPs and an artifact defended by a scout unit and the CDF until then. Alternatively there may be an argument for an upgrade to 1- best-1 instead or in the meantime. Have not calculated the cost, what maybe 30?EC
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Turnchat going now.

Comment

For next turnchat, tonight or next saturday : DoSE order : Switch to Knowledge.
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                X