3 days open
    DeathByTheSword
    46.67%
    Write-in
    46.67%
    Abstain
    6.67%

The poll is expired.

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Write-in: Hercules.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Write-in: Hercules
      Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Write In- Hercules... If DeathbytheSword is already a governor... why should he have 2 spots

(Although I voted for him as governor )
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Write-in: Hercules.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

DBTS.

and DC, it's perfectly alright for governors to be directors too. DBTS and tacticus both did it term IV

Comment

This is turning out to be more interesting then I expected.
              You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Hercules.

Comment

You're right, Voltaire, very interesting elections...

Comment

I think it would be appropriate if both candidates were to give a speech on what their policies as DPO would be before anymore votes are in.
                    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Yes, especially since there's no indication that Hercules is running in the poll. Can DBTS fix this?

Comment

Crikey I am overwhelmed by the write in support. I 'd thought my nomination had fallen by the wayside.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I think most of us will acknowledge that DBTS has and continues to make a tremendous contribution to our faction, by way of considered, timely and able contributions. 'A safe pair of hands' most would have judged DBTS to be in the role of Dir of Peace Keeping Operations and then suddenly last term and as far as we can judge (the state papers will not be released for 30 years) a surprising and unexpected call to arms.

Rightly, many of our faction argued against this, especially in our current circumstances. For some the only rationale for this call to action, by DBTS, was boredom.

Anyhow, if elected I will not be seeking to continue or pursue war with any of our neighbouring factions in the immediate future. And in any case any such decision to wage war would not be mine but the peoples, based on the best evidence and a report from our UN inspectors.
                          After long and dutiful service at the highest levels, DBTS deserves a spot of R&R, a xenorose or two, a measure of Deirdres Talisker whisky, the attentions of many Japanese school-girls, and a couple of hours in the Pleasuredome enjoying 'Lady Deirdre's Lover' and 'Lord of the Monoliths'.

Comment

What happens now?

Comment

A new poll has to be conducted.
                              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                              X