X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippeee!!!

Thanks!
    btw: Do you know a job for me...?
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
      I'd like to see the mind worms attack Terminal Dogma now that I'm in residence. Mental battles, ego Vs. ego......how can we lose?
      Oops.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

That's better.

Now.....Maniac, do you think you could perhaps convince the Comissioner to set up Terminal Dogma as a special "Capitalist Zone", so that the benifits of the Free Market proposal can be demonstrated before the next session of the Directors Council?
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
          btw: Do you know a job for me...?
          I noticed in your citizen register you have a degree in nanorobotic engineering. Perhaps you could become Pandemonium's prime nanotic engineer, researching how to best automize our industries (design better supply crawlers etcetera)?

Now.....Maniac, do you think you could perhaps convince the Comissioner to set up Terminal Dogma as a special "Capitalist Zone",
          Sure. Just like Sheathed Sword is growing into a martial-educational collectivist community with full government control over terraformation and industrialization plans, so am I willing to declare Terminal Dogma a free trade zone, with fewer tax restrictions and no ethical laws against weird experiments as depicted in the Rec Commons... Problem is how to represent that in-game. Unless Terminal Dogma becomes a seperate faction, it remains under the current PK planned economy.

Edit: And momentarily Terminal Dogma's city council emphasizes more on the military side, not the economic.

Comment

Thanks to be beautiful clean skys, wonderful environment and abundance of fungus (that really helps my *cough* Xenoroses *cough* grow ) I have decided to move to Pandemonium.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

How to represent it in game? Name a few landmarks in the area surrounding the Terminal Dogma base radius declaring it a Free Trade zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

I noticed in your citizen register you have a degree in nanorobotic engineering. Perhaps you could become Pandemonium's prime nanotic engineer, researching how to best automize our industries (design better supply crawlers etcetera)?
                Thanks a lot! I will start immediatly with the new research program!

----
                Is it possible to insert several smaller pictures next to each other instead of having one big pic? In that case, I have some jpg images for this thread
                (Of course they show real places on old earth...)
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

I have no idea if it is possible to post seperate pictures besides each other here. But I assume it should be possible to paste several pictures into one in some graphic program.

How do you want to use those pictures? As the big picture representing entire Pandemonium, or some smaller picture to be posted between the text? Or perhaps to create some advertizing campaign to draw more immigrants to Pandemonium.

Any idea what could be added to the base information btw? One could expand on the martial arts and collectivism of Sheathed Sword, or the free trade zone and (half illegal) experiments in Terminal Dogma about neural grafting, cybernetics, genetic engineering on humans etcetera. These pictures of Apocalypse could be handy to represent that.

Now that I found new Terminal Dogma images for you, you should update it.
                  Thank you for searching these pictures, but for the main Terminal Dogma picture I think I'll keep the current one for now, as it is the biggest. I'll probably use them in some ads promoting TD though.

Comment

Advertising campaign? Sounds good! But I meant some illustration to the cities/bases like the big ones you have now. The one for Concordia is pretty good, but the others...
                    I will go on searching the web for pictures. Perhaps, in near future, we will have to build up our own immigration-control-center for Jedinica....

Comment

Maniac: are you going to correct Terminal Dogma's picture or not?
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You make that sound like a threat.
                        But I guess not right now. Besides referring to Evangelion, the picture also needs to fit in the SMAC universe. I don't see how several of those you posted could fit into it. I don't even get what is on some of them. Sorry...

What picture would you suggest for TD then as "correction" ? Remember it can only be one.

Comment

Returning Home

I have just came back from my long trip in the Gaian faction, and I am glad to announce my moving to Pandemonium. The CCCP recently obtained the authorisation of the government o move to a large building in Pandemonium, and the large reserves of New Caledonian and Talisker brought back from Deirdre's Garden of Xeno-Malt, Gaian Faction will be used to provide the largest holotheater to the citizens of the whole world.

Heres a pic of the CCCP building :
                          Attached Files
                          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

And heres the central place of Pandemonium :
                            Attached Files
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Re: Returning Home

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                              ....the large reserves of New Caledonian and Talisker brought back from Deirdre's Garden of Xeno-Malt, Gaian Faction will be used to provide the largest holotheater to the citizens of the whole world.
                              2nd Largest. Terminal Dogma's Anime Screening Theater is going to be much larger. =P

Comment

Re: Returning Home

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                                the large reserves of New Caledonian and Talisker brought back from Deirdre's Garden of Xeno-Malt, Gaian Faction will be used to provide the largest holotheater to the citizens of the whole world.
                                Talisker!

Deirdre obviously has good taste

Somehow I'm very glad I choose to move here
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X