No announcement yet.

Democratic Libertarian Party HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Governorship also carry the 3 term maximum?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I wasn't aware that there was a 3 term max. for governorships. It'll have to be investigated. I was however planning to take governorship of the Alecrast region once it's established, which shouldn't be too long with all these sea bases being proposed and the coming war with the Hive. That could well be a few terms away though I suppose.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Does a Governorship also carry the 3 term maximum?
        I assumed so; I don't see any reason why it shouldn't, although of course remaining Centralis governor perpetually has an appeal.

Anyway, the Constitution seems to imply it; it refers to 'Office Terms', making no distinction between Governors and Directors.

I wasn't aware that there was a 3 term max. for governorships. It'll have to be investigated. I was however planning to take governorship of the Alecrast region once it's established, which shouldn't be too long with all these sea bases being proposed and the coming war with the Hive. That could well be a few terms away though I suppose.
        Whatever you like. Your decision.

Comment

• Well, I see no reason why I can't stand for Centralis in the meanwhile, especially with how long it could be before Alecrast is established. Is the 3 terms only a consecutive maximum, or a maximum for the length of the game?

Comment

• Consecutive. It just says that no-one may stand for a fourth term in a row.

Comment

• No worries then. Alecrast wouldn't be established this term or next most likely, so I can fill in for a while then it's back to you. ^^;

Comment

• Well, that' settled then. Just hope you don't lose the election, when it comes around.

Comment

• Yes....well.....erm......maybe Tass should stand instead of me then? ^^;

Comment

• Speaking of which actually, where is Tass?

Comment

• He's currently online - he seems to have been devoting rather more time to NS and the OT than to the DG.

Comment

• His last post was here.

Comment

• Ah, fair enough. Oh well.

Comment

• If you need someone of similar views (which I think I am) to take care of a position during a term you can't run, I'd be happy to if there isn't someone else better qualified.

Comment

• Well.....if you're willing, I could use your help right now with comparative statistics for FM vs. Planned/Green for the upcoming elections.

Comment

• Of course, what sort of comparison and which statistics? Did you already see the table in the energy allocation thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X