No announcement yet.

fourth term goverment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's next Saturday (Obviously can't have been this weekend you were talking about. ^^;; ), then I'll be able to make it at whatever time. Just please someone remind me a few hours beforehand if at all possible, through MSN or whatever, or I can pretty much assure you that I *will* forget. ^^;
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Thread dedicated to a midweek turnchat here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=69437
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

hi I am back sorry for the last week of my little big absence from my job as commissioner but i had some problems to solve at home....i am back for governer and DPO so watch out.....my I ask TKG if he as soon as the regions are availible that he will make up a funds and equiment list for every region so that I (and others) know how much and what i can do in my region
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

DBTS, could you please update the commissioner, and perhaps put the region names besides the governors.

Also, who will be our alpha talent?
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
            Also, who will be our alpha talent?
            Isn’t there a constitutional procedure for choosing an Alpha Talent in scenarios such as the one we’ve found ourselves in?

If not to save time why not appoint an Alpha Talent for this term to save us the troubles of elections; we should also create a line of succession so we don’t find ourselves without an Alpha Talent again.
            You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Working...
            X