Archaic

governers:
    Maniac
    GeneralTacticus
    Voltaire
    DeathByTheSword
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Any preferences for a turnchat day?

I can make it either 2200 Saturday, otherwise you'll have to wait until 2200 Wednesday. (last three days of school)

Comment

2200 Sat's good for me.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Any day at 22:00 is normally ok for me..
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I'd have no problems with 2200 GMT on saturday.

Comment

I won't be able to attend one if it's this Saturday, due to my ongoing computer problems. I can make any time from 0200 GMT Monday though.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I'm such a dickhead. I forget about...little things like polling.

It'll have to be Wednesday or later. That'll give all of you four days to make your orders.

Comment

Well, if it's this saturday isn't DBTS still Commish? I'd say do it every Sat at 2200 GMT, and then organise a change if you can't make it.
                Smile

Comment

First thing’s first, the governors and the DIA need to get regions straightened out, namely naming the regions since we’ve yet to do that.

2200 Saturday works for me.
                  You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

DE: In DBTS absense, is it possible for you to declare it an emergency and play tonight or tomorrow, but with the orders already given from last term? Then we have a week to do polls for next Saturday for 2209-2216.
                    Smile

Comment

Bit late for that, I'm afraid. If it's too late for DBTS to take one, then Lemmy possibly could - or we can wait until Wednesday. After then, I'll be free 24/7.

Comment

If we have to wait until next week, then we'll have to wait until next weekend. Not all of us finish school that early.

Comment

Next Saturday at 2200 GMT then?
                          Smile

Comment

we should have regions straightened out by then

Comment

We'll see how it goes.

If the present regions remain, we may be able to get in a midweek chat. We can survive without GT if we have to.

But if that goes down, or there's some other hitch, then it can always wait until Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X