No announcement yet.

Official: Exploration and Intelligence 2195 orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude!! You mean ogres like the old micro-game by Metagaming?
    i don't know much about the 70s/80s
    but in SMAX they're theoretically left over from the progenitor's first mission or something
    Mk1: 6r/3r/1
    Mk2: 12r/8r/1 *2 (IIRC)
    Mk3: 30/12/2 *4 (IIRC. VERY rare)
    Attached Files

Comment

in game
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
        Mk3: 30/12/2 *4 (IIRC. VERY rare)
        You can say that again, I have yet to unearth a Mk3. All the pods are gone by the time the ame would dole one of those out . . .

Comment

bRr: They even took the series a little further, with some GEV expansion stuff.

SMAX ogres: d'oh! I saw 'em in the manual, but haven't actually played SMAX, sticking to SMAC 'til I upgrade my hardware. I've got 300 MB left on a 2 GB hd and run SMAC without sound or project movies.

Comment

Considering that probe teams take a while to build and move to place (we now know that the base at the end of probe yellow and red path belongs to the Hive), we should consider continuing build orders at TBIBTU to construct and launch a second probe from the northeast shores. Yang likely has at least two techs we don't, and one probe trip must be to infiltrate datalinks.

If we are running knowledge by that point, the probe could be lost int he process. We cannot afford the setback or wait to gain gatling weapons and plasma armor from our enemy.

Comment

First build a former there!
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I'd go with Earwicker. I can't see an *overriding* need for a former there. I think it can wait and HEC is needed more IMHO.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                X