Jury Poll for Lemmy's Trial - For Real This Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said too much.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Looks like Lemmy will be acquitted of everything other than Little Theft Microcredito & Bad Humour.

Comment

Cool, it looks like i could get away with Transmutation of Government Officials to Furniture then
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

There's still, what, two more days? Give it some time.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

so the court isn't to be taken seriously then?
            Of course not. I wasn't permitted to be a judge.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

no we have a serious court but also a RP-court
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

So what punishment does Lemmy get for the two guilty charges? You know what the Rec Commons management would like.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I recommend some jailtime to think about my actions and then community service in the rec commons
                  <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Skip the jailtime and I think most people can agree.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Keep in mind that if i'm denied jailtime i'll be forced to commit harsher crimes next time, one of them could involve arson or mutilation of a certain bar owner

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                        And my pen ran dry yesterday. You must have stolen the ink, you bastard!

so, lemmy only gets charged with little theft microkred and use of horrendously bad humour?! what about the murders, whitchcraft, assaults, and most importantly, the sheer evil-ness?! (or evility, evilocity...)

Comment

There has to be a poll of the punishments to the charges of which lemmy was found guilty ranging from cleaning the rec.comm to death by sword. Each charge should have a maximum punishment and a minimum punishment: for instance guilty on the bad jokes charge might warrant a 3 month sentence of submitting a humurous artlicle to the CNN every week to forbidden using the word 'explore or similar' for 30 turns.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I 'll start a thread for punishment suggestions, not just for these charges but for a range of crimes. a punishment to fit the crime.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                            X