No announcement yet.

EFnet #smacdg turcnhat room thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try to come. That's 23.00 our time right?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• yes
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• 2300? i thought it was 2200?

Comment

• I'll be there too.
          TKG: it is 2200 GMT, that is 2300 local time for DBTS, Maniac and me.
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• ahhh. less confused now

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              coming wednesday 22.00 GMT:
              TKG
              DBTS
              Maniac
              Lemmy

this is a little list we need more at least two more. but i would like to see as much people there as possible
              I'll be there. I might be a bit late, depending on how long it takes me to drag myself out of bed. This will quite possibly be the only turnchat I can make this term, unless you hold some on Fridays or Saturdays.

Comment

• coming wednesday 22.00 GMT:
                TKG
                DBTS
                Maniac
                Lemmy

this is a little list we need more at least two more. but i would like to see as much people there as possible
                I think I'll be able to attend.

Comment

• Let's see, 2200 GMT is 2pm local for me, I should be there too
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                  PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• great a big turn out now just having a look at how i can change between the forum the chat and the game
                    Bunnies!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• DBTS - no sweat! They had me switching between orders thread, game, two mIRC windows (one President me one discussion me) and a notepad window to type in what I was doing whilst I was doing it, for the complete report at the end! Oh, and Winamp for playing my battle hymns off of Rammstein albums at the same time. You will have no problems whatsoever, provided your comp doesn't crash.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• and i was worrying
                        Bunnies!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          DBTS - no sweat! They had me switching between orders thread, game, two mIRC windows (one President me one discussion me) and a notepad window to type in what I was doing whilst I was doing it, for the complete report at the end! Oh, and Winamp for playing my battle hymns off of Rammstein albums at the same time. You will have no problems whatsoever, provided your comp doesn't crash.

same went for me as commissioner, as well...so many windows

Comment

• ok who can make it saturday 21.00 or 22.00 GMT?

DBTS
                            Bunnies!

Comment

• /me thinks

i'll get back to you

Comment

• No way for saturday :
                                1. Im busy
                                2. Polls wont be ready
                                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Working...
                                X