EFnet #smacdg turcnhat room thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFnet #smacdg turcnhat room thread

I have started this because we may well be having a chat on Wednesday at 2000GMT, and it will be in the #smacdg room on EFnet.

DBTS and I have been trying to connect, and have done so only with some problems. DBTS - I am in the room now on the Calgary server (is server the right word?), but I can't see you. What's up with that?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

i am on the EU server i am trying to connect to CA but failing evertime if you stay on the CA i will try again! ok?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

i cant connect to CA i am going for EU if you try that one too?
      Bunnies!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Sure, the only one so far I have had luck with is Calgary. I am trying the EU ones now.

It keeps telling me I am "unauthorised to use this server". And is the room #smacdg?
        Consul.

Comment

Maybe an other chatroom maybe? what about MSN chat not messenger but just from the net you can start chatrooms there i think!
          Bunnies!

Comment

I am in, but there's no-one there and I am known as MrWhereIt! This isn't even my alternate nick.

WTF is going on? And what's wrong with DALnet? That waas always fine.
            Consul.

Comment

DALnet is ok by me trying to do it with DALnet US

made a chatroom on MSN.com DGsmac... under computing

easy to use IF you have a MSNpasword thingy!
              Bunnies!

Comment

MWIA, hang on, I'll try to find where you are.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

If it helps I am connected on EU, NO, Homelien and called MrWhereIt for some reason.
                  Consul.

Comment

It doesn't matter what countries server you're on, as long as the server is on EFNet. DBTS, you using mIRC?
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

guys the most of you probebly hate MSN but these chatrooms are pretty good! but we are still trying EF NET?

EDIT: kass yes is that a problem?
                      Bunnies!

Comment

DBTS - Kass and I are there.
                        Try again.
                        Consul.

Comment

I am still trying but i have mIRC does that matter?
                          Bunnies!

Comment

i can connect to Dalnet but not to EF net but i will restart my CPu i helps sometimes!
                            Bunnies!

Comment

Good. If you have mIRC I can tell you what to do.

Start it up, and select File -> Options. Then there's the field 'Irc network'. Select from the list EFnet. Then fill the information, nick etc. on the forms below, click OK and then File -> Connect. Then, it'll ask for a channel name once you're connected (might take a while). Write #smacdg (also just smacdg is enough) and I should see you here.

Comment

Working...
                              X