No announcement yet.

Official: Name base II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so you mean only the to replace the chosen one and ones that didnt get a vote?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

not necessarly, lets say cities who had 3 votes or less are not present in the next poll. And make it with 10 options.
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

you have change the constitution for this go to this thread please

btw like the idea execpt 10 names to many choices?!
        Bunnies!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

done

Comment

END POLL! stastics right now that will be used!

*Twin Peaks-1
            *Antioch -6
            *This Base Is Belong To Us-13
            *Tacticus Academy-3
            *Markopolis-2

This Base Is Belong To Us
            will be the name for the next base!

btw i just check something before posting this.......we have a problem This Base Is blabla is to big we cant name a city like that to many characters.....what to do know
            Bunnies!

Comment

Good point - we should've had a space limit in the name thread. Shoot.

I say the base is named "TBIBTU" in the game and called "This Base Is Belong To Us" in the forum. After all, the save is viewed by only so many people.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I agree with Kassiopea.

Comment

Pande, what about "ThisBaseIsBelongToUs"? Just came up with it and I think it'd fit.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I just checked, it works.

Comment

ok then it is settle the new base will be named ThisBaseIsBelongToUs
                      Bunnies!

Comment

Chose a name from the Hellenistic Period though Alexandreia would be much better...
                        Anyway nobody would name their base "this base is belong to us".What if the base was taken over by Japanese claiming that YOUR BASE 'This base is belong to us' ARE BELONG TO US? That's one outrageous statement...
                        The Truth is Out There...

Comment

Has anyone tried to rename it with spaces? IIRC, the limit on name size is different if we rename something...
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Does it matter?
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Working...
                            X