choices are:

*Twin Peaks
    *Antioch
    *This Base Is Belong To Us
    *Tacticus Academy
    *Markopolis

you have two days

[to all the citizens of the UNP we need more base names]

EDIT: forget to give the poll a max day but after two days i will look at what the biggest votes have
    Twin Peaks
    9.38%
    Antioch
    31.25%
    This Base Is Belong To Us
    40.63%
    Tacticus Academy
    12.50%
    Markopolis
    6.25%
    0.00%
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

this base is belong to us!

Comment

Voted.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

i say ... Markopolis!

moomin, what is the point of you sig? what are you trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
          this base is belong to us!
          Thanks.

The legend lives on...
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Antioch!

does every one like this way of naming bases? i just took 5 from the thread and the one that is chosen will be the one and will be removed i even didnt put up mine own idea!

btw if this sounds like rubbisch it is because i am pretty drunk! :evilgron:
            Bunnies!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

does every one like this way of naming bases? i just took 5 from the thread and the one that is chosen will be the one and will be removed i even didnt put up mine own idea!
              Considering how much suggestions we've got, this is suitable... this wasn't in the constitution was it? Not that we'd need it, base names are quite trivial.

btw if this sounds like rubbisch it is because i am pretty drunk!
              Tsk tsk, drinking while on duty.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

IT is in the constitution article II way on the bottum!

I am not on duty i have my wonderfull secertary helping me out! she is a brunette
                Bunnies!

Comment

Now that is unfair. My bureau has only one employee, and he is almost as unattractive as I am.

IT is in the constitution article II way on the bottum!
                  Then why did you ask our opinion? You could've just said "POL YOU OWN F***ING BASE NAMES" if someone would've started to whine.

That joke is now declared officially old by the Department of Recreation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    That joke is now declared officially old by the Department of Recreation.

posting under the influence, DBTS? this is good dirt for the UNN (i can see the headline now: 10:00 PM: Alpha Talent already drunk!)

alas kass, i only have one assistant too, but i'll clone her yet...
                    Last edited by Method; September 8, 2002, 18:59.

Comment

TKG, worry not - after declared old, a joke can be used by citizens, however the D of R isn't responsible for possible ridiculement.

Am I the only one who got a male assistant? I didn't cross the wrong box in the the form asking about sexuality did I?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                        Antioch!

btw if this sounds like rubbisch it is because i am pretty drunk! :evilgron:
                        And so what ???!!??!?
                        I am drunk as well. and not on duty. (its just New Caledonian )
                        And evilgron is actually spelt evilgrin
                        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

no, i take it back the headline would be: "Alpha Talent and Director of Terraforming caught drinking on the job!"

at least you can spell right though

Comment

I MIGHT be drunk but im not on duty !!!!
                            Last edited by Pandemoniak; September 9, 2002, 06:42.
                            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                              I MIGHT be drunk but im on on duty !!!!
                              he confessed!

Comment

Working...
                              X