Years 2101-2106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years 2101-2106

2101 - Game started. New Apolyton founded. Start exploring, initial battles with mindworms.

2103 - Pod gives a Unity Rover, further exploring. Another pod creates an underground river.

2106 - Pod creates another underground river. Start researching Centauri Ecology. Monolith enhances Rover to hardened status. Game stopped, as a name and location need to be determined for second city.

Would have liked to have got a few more turns played out, but oh well...
    Attached Files

uhm you know you can set the Researchgoal at Turn One by pressing Crtl-R?

*confused*
    Well the Rivers will make upfor it
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

MB: We've been accumulating research points since Planetfall.

Here's the 2106 map:
      Attached Files
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

And New Apolyton, 2106 (with the current production in the Commerce window ):
        Attached Files

Comment

Why did we not get that colony pod that is two squares out side the base??
          Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

Oh, you mean the goody-hut Unity pod.

We'll get to it eventually. (Right now, we're exploring the north.)

Comment

Loading the save means restarting into Windows ME, which can't use the 'Net on my comp, so can anyone tell me now whether we built the Garrison as the first item in the queue? And how long until CentEco?

And when do we play the next turns?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

16 turns until CentEco (IIRC), and the garrison (Scout Patrol, as you requested) is done and fortified.

CP will be done in 11 turns. If we work the nutrient resource NW of the minerals, it'd still be 11 turns, but growth would be in 7 turns (not 17).

Comment

just do the nutrient for faster grows the second one can be on the mineral thing. the second base can be on the rainy square 7 tiles north-west of new apolyton. right besides the river
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

and other question can i get pics from the game with paintshoppro7?
                    Bunnies!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Problem: Whenever I download the Sav file. it has a face instead of a window icon, so I can't play it. Does any one have a cure for my plight.

Comment

May I suggest changing our production from that rolling&moist tile to that rolling&moist&nutrient bonus tile?
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

agreeing here with manaic and Tbb donnu
                          Bunnies!

Comment

I third Maniac's suggestion - unless you want to abandon the base in 11 turns that is.
                            What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Agreed. Will post that in the official orders thread (the next one).

Baro: Have you tried unzipping the file? (Probably too insulting to ask.) SMAC can't read .sav files in compressed folders (and SMACX isn't any better).

Or do you have the v4 patch?

Comment

Working...
                              X