No announcement yet.

Years 2101-2106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to forget that the AI on AC doesn't always automatically go for the best resources in base managment. Get the bonus nutrients!
    Independant Member of the SMAC Democracy Game

"The universe is wider than our views
    of it" -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

*sigh* got here too late. if we founded the base 1 tile south, there's a nutrient bonus in the sea. if we put the first worker there, and the second on the mineral tile, that makes for quick growing bases (just did it in SP)

Comment

just an idea!: with the civIII game they have a topped thread with the latest sav en turnreport so you wont have to look for the sav. the other savs and turnreport you can post in an archive and be done with it. the topped thread would not be bigger than 2 posts per played turns. i think it is handy for new info
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I've changed that production tile. Thanks for picking that up.

DBTS: You should be able to. If I didn't have to start getting ready to go to school now, I'd try it out for you, but I'd imagine it'd be the same as doing it into paint.

Comment

Well I don't have WinZip. I'm ashamed.

Comment

Windows ME has an unzipper built right in (not sure if this is true of other Windows versions, though).

If you need a good compresser/decompresser, I'd suggest WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com).
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Well is it FREE? Because ta tell ya the truth my parents wouldn't be to happy if they got a bill for something I downloaded without their permission.

Comment

had a look at the turn...i suggest we take the scout of of New Apolyton, and explore east with it, and move the pod i tile north (although it's apparently on a goto order there anyways)

this research rate better pick up after we found the second base! maybe this is the -1 efficiency, but normally i'll have my first tech in 2106-2110.

i'm ashamed, since this technically is my department
                  Attached Files

Comment

AHHH! **** it. I'll just wait until I can ask my parents if I can. Jese this is a real problem.

Comment

i thought winzip came free with windows? maybe its on your computer and you don't know it. i'm sure you can download it free though (microsoft.com?)

Comment

Winzip is shareware. It may be bundled with Windows on some computers, but you are required to pay the company for it after a certain mumber of days.
                        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

No it costs $29! I just might go communist because of this! j/k! I'm not that far off my rocker.

Comment

Someone asked how to get screenshots with Paint Shop Pro 7. I've only got psp6, but what I do is:
                            1)run PSP
                            2)run alpha centauri
                            3)During the game press the Print Screen button on your keyboard
                            4) Alt-tab to PSP and press Ctrl-V to paste the screenshot as a new image.
                            5)Alt tab back to SMAC, close the game & then go to PSP & save it (don't alter the colour depth or it will guff up)

Comment

A possibility that came up in the Where to explore thread is to send the garrison to pop the pod.
                              But i think would fall under the jurisdiction of the DPO, since there is no exploring involved.
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

www.winzip.com free tryout well back in the days that is
                                Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X