• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKG> I signed for that too
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

but i already had the 5. i signed for the rec commons and i wasn't on there (or at least i thought i did )

Comment

Hmh. DE should need some good spanking.

Comment

Sign me up for the Merchant Exchange, please. My copy of Vel's guide is on the way so we can discuss "turn advantage" like human beings rather than a bunch of prats.

Comment

lucky... the Merchant Exchange is already up and running... come join the fun!
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

TKG: I'm only listing the five signatures in this thread. To create a full member list, go create your own.

Ade: You're exactly right. These will operate as think-tanks/lobby groups for their particular areas.

One little request: One thing the NGOs do in the Civ3 game is that, for each issue, they have a different thread, with the organisation's name followed by the topic...

i.e. Machiavelli Institute: Post-War Politics

would the administrators of the various groups mind doing the same thing?

Comment

Put me down for the Empath Guild (and Network Node, if that's still taking signups).
                Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Sounds like a good idea DE though the Merchant Exchange seems to have gotten off on talking about SE right off the bat... any ideas on what I could title the different topics... or if there'd really be a need?
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

just whatever you're talking about
                    doesn't matter, as long as it's seperate from the main thread...

another thing for ngo leaders......how about making lists of the your members?

Comment

I suggest we create a NGO devoted to the Protection of Planet. Its name could be : Centauri Preserve, Weather Paradigm, Deirdre's Antichamber, Where-we-hug-trees, New Woodstock( ), Fungustock, etc...
                      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

count me in, especially if you're calling it new woodstock

Comment

Or Temple of Planet... But as I won't be joining that one, pick your own name.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
                            another thing for ngo leaders......how about making lists of the your members?
                            do we need that? i thought we just needed 5 to start it, and then anyone could post there.

Comment

Hmm... a Green NGO... Centauri Preserve sounds nice to me.

Comment

Empath Guild has enough names. Ade, you're director of foreign affairs, why don't you set it up?

Comment

Working...
                                X