Ladies and Gentlemen, Commissioner Crisler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    I highly doubt anyone is, but someone unhappy with the results might try to bring out the possible allegiance to undermine elections or the authority of the moderator.
    That would be pathetic!
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

but could happen i agree with anyone that has frequent posts here or someone that is allready a mod an will come around often
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

i'll PM earthmarkos. let him figure it out
        Last edited by Method; August 20, 2002, 15:50.

Comment

That would be pathetic!
          Yes it would, but someone would still use the card, I'm afraid. Sure, I could consider doing it, but I just don't think every single person here could just trust me...?

Nah, TKG is right. Captain Markos will probably have the best opinion re: this. From personal experience, appointing new mods just like that isn't too simple (I'm not talking about technicalities here), and I've admined a forum WAY smaller then this one.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

MWIA springs to mind as a good idea for a moderator for this forum, as he's unaligned and here often...

Comment

Yes... he's got very very good genes.
              He frequents all the Demo games, so maybe make him a General Demogame Mod who can moderate all the DG forums?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

very good idea

Comment

where is the commissioner anyway? is he away for a while or something?
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

DBTS: see this thread.
                    Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

so, did anyone send a pm asking for our own mod?
                      or are we just talking about it, and hoping someone will notice it
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

i sent a PM on tuesday. no word yet

Comment

This mod appointed among the citizens could be the Court I was talking about here and there.

Sum up :
                          The Court :
                          - is consulted in case of disagreement on whose field is regarded
                          - is consulted to decide whether or not someone can be legally impeached
                          - is our own moderator

The Court must be independant of any political party, or political forces. The Court exist to serve the Justice in the UN Peacekeepers faction, and must therefore hear every person involved before it can gives a sentence. Once created, The Court cannot be affected by any poll results, elections, amendments, etc. The Court is made and must stay our independant Judiciar Branch.
                          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

i sent a PM on tuesday. no word yet
                            Considering the frame of time we are in, four days is enough. *hint hint*

Comment

Didn't Solver "volunteer" (sp?) himself as a mod in another thread?
                              You make my life and times
                              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I guess so; I figure he has mod powers in the entire AC forums, not just Multiplaying.

Comment

Working...
                                X