Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies and Gentlemen, Commissioner Crisler

My fellow Peacekeepers.

As I prepared for my period of prayer and fasting an urgent matter was brought to my attention. It seems that the University faction, managed to crack our computer systems. They did this in a effort to influence the election of the first cabinet.

Due to the problems this has caused I have called for a general stop of all current elections. We will have the computers run over again to be sure the Universities influences have been removed and a new round of elections will be started as soon as possible.

E.L. Crisler
    First Commissioner

Thanks for clearing up this before you left, Crisler.

Please, can someone contact a mod?

We need this cleaned up so we can get on with a new round of elections.

Comment

About that mod, i was thinking that maybe we should ask mark to appoint a mod for this forum, someone who is invovled in the demo game. Old discussions could be closed earlier, and important polls can be topped, without having to bother other mods (mostly mark i think, who's probably busy with other things)
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Do I smell sabotage?
        Uhm no I guess my Pizza was in the Oven *just* too long..

All Hail Crysler!
        Messiah!
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

that's a good idea...
          it'd certainly make things easier

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
            About that mod, i was thinking that maybe we should ask mark to appoint a mod for this forum, someone who is invovled in the demo game.
            has someone done that yet, or should i?

Comment

About that mod, i was thinking that maybe we should ask mark to appoint a mod for this forum, someone who is invovled in the demo game. Old discussions could be closed earlier, and important polls can be topped, without having to bother other mods (mostly mark i think, who's probably busy with other things)
              I second that. He probably shouldn't be a Director, otherwise I'd volunteer.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

has someone done that yet, or should i?
                you can ask it, but who will be the mod then?
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

you can ask it, but who will be the mod then?
                  Good question.
                  I'd prefer:

1. At least a year (or more?) of Apolyton (optional)
                  2. No allegiance to any party or job of a Director or Commis etc.

This does narrow down our choices since most of the 'experienced' posters are candidates and/or party members.

Edit: and he ought to have a clean 'record', i.e. no bans or PCRs or any dirty stuff like that.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

uh, why not ming, or rah?

Comment

Sprayber and MrWhereItsAt come in mind as the only regular non-party allegied posters. But they are both running for directorates if I'm not mistaken. Does that really matter? Anyway, personally I think/hope no one of us is that zealotrous he would abuse his moderation powers for the "benefit of his party".
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                        Because they never visit this forum.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

if they were appointed they would

Comment

Someone frequenting the forum and being an 'expert' on the subject'd be more helpful. Has Ming even played SMAC?

Anyway, personally I think/hope no one of us is that zealotrous he would abuse his moderation powers for the "benefit of his party".
                            I highly doubt anyone is, but someone unhappy with the results might try to bring out the possible allegiance to undermine elections or the authority of the moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                              Sprayber and MrWhereItsAt come in mind as the only regular non-party allegied posters.
                              Zakharov VII? sprayber doesn't come here that often it would seem.

Comment

Working...
                              X