No announcement yet.

Call off the elections!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we have to call off the elections, then every elections excpet for the Commissionner should be called off. Just in order to get all the results the same day.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I agree with that red bastard j/k i agree with pandemoniak
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

If DBTS agrees with me, I have to change my opiniopn !! jk, of course.

Comment

this way CCCP and P4 discussions are rather fun
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Oh, and I forgot, we need an "blank vote" option for polls

Comment

Pandemoniak: Blame Crisler for that one. I asked him whether to add banana votes and write-in votes. It was his decision.

I'm sorry about this, peoples. As most people have already realised, I used Tassadar's post to create the elections from, which was both confusing and outdated.

I think it would be wise to call off all elections, including those that were correct, so that all elections can be held at the same time.

I apologise for my part in all this...can someone contact an admin to remove the previous election threads?

It could get very confusing otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
                I used Tassadar's post to create the elections from, which was both confusing and outdated.
                *SIGH* Any more Tass-Bashing and the UNN will move to the University faction (which would result in the export tax being raised )

It could get very confusing otherwise.
                Or we could simply let them die.....
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

he i taught you were a humanist....oh I see you mean the polls never mind
                  Bunnies!

Comment

There is no need for a banana or null vote position. If you do not like the candidates simply do not vote, what can be so hard about that? What are we going to do vote a banana into the job if it wins? That would make us the laughing stock of the Factions.

E.L. Crisler
                    First Commissioner

Comment

If Banana wins, the Alpha Talent takes over that directorate. Adding a banana/blank option might also give a better view if the citizens deem the candidates worthy directors.
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Tass-Bashing
                        Truth = Tass Bashing?
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Truth = Tass Bashing?
                          Hmm... Yes!

Actually, it gets very tiring hearing it over and over again. I made a mistake, I'm sorry, but....

-Chief Editor Tassadar
                          "Plea to the People"
                          Last edited by Nubclear; August 20, 2002, 15:26.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Haven't seen anything else about this... are we redoing the polls or what?

And I think a banana/write-in is very needed, especially since IRL that's always an option.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Yes, we are in a little hurry, since September is in a bit more then a week.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                                Haven't seen anything else about this... are we redoing the polls or what?

And I think a banana/write-in is very needed, especially since IRL that's always an option.
                                We will redo the polls, but I'd like an admin to delete the old polls first, or things could get very confusing.

I'm going to post a poll on the banana/write-in question. Crisler stands against it, but it's really not his decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X