This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to 2) Economics do
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• The inspectors sent around to see what is neede are the real dominators of it all. This people could fix what you need and it needn´t be legitimated democratically at all.
      And if there would be somebody, who controls them, just this one would be the dominator.
      I want free acces to all means of production.
      That would imply we would have enough of those. But we haven´t.
      The agenda for any planned economy must be to provide the means as fast and as secure as possible.
      I´d like democratic polling about how to achieve this. I think the actual system is like that.

What about changing our constitution as we go to other economics and states ? Would be pretty much work. ( Who does it ? ) The roleplaying was fine !! But how to decide who owns what in Free Market ?
      Or who becomes dictator in Police State resp Prophet in Fundi ? (ok the last one´s Crisler )

If we got enough cities and there isn´t any danger any more - how abot giving every citizen - who wants - his own city, so he can control the producement and the units suported by it. The others who think that´s too much work can live in the cities of the generalness and poll about general questions like war or peace, Expansion, ... .
      I would love to have my own city.
      I know Siegfried's Sohn.

Comment

• I am with you on this
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Schinkenjoe
          The inspectors sent around to see what is neede are the real dominators of it all. This people could fix what you need and it needn´t be legitimated democratically at all.
          How can you blame them ? they're just messengers !
          They come to your home, write down and carry the message to the industry, what powers do they have ?
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• Because there isn't any control whether they are carrying the right message. They could just tell what they want to the producers.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Oh, I guess you would prefer policemen behind everyone to watch and sever instead of messengers properly elected by the people to serve the people ?

Comment

• Just as bad/good.

Comment

• So you cant make the difference between a Police State and a Democracy ?

Comment

• I just want to say both are as corruptible as the other. Being democratically elected doesn't equal being honest and genuinely interested in the people's good, just as wearing a uniform doesn't.

And it isn't that black&white. IRL I'm in favour of more police on the street, more "Law and Order" in big crime cities. Does that immediately make me anti-democratic or ultra-authoritarian? Perhaps anarchists think the answer is "Yes", I don't know.

Comment

• maniac it think it makes you more a realist then something else but more police on the street doesnt work that good i think but i totally understand your views. Belgium isnt that much different form the Netherlands
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Well on itself police doesn't work indeed. It needs to be combined with efforts to improve the socio-economic status of the groups doing most crimes.

A combination in other words. I firmly disagree with people only advocating one thing: only improving the socio-economic status (like Pande and some naive lefties) or only more police on the streets (like Vlaams Blok and other naive righties).

Comment

• Balancing improved education, improved working conditions and a system of law based on facilitating a productive life-style rather than the ownership of property is to my mind the policy to pursue. I will always vote that direction.

By the way- if anyone is hanging out who hasn't checked in at the new citizen registry in the "topped" threads, you should. We seem to have suffered more horribly at the hands of the mind worms than previously suspected.

Comment

• New advertisment campaign for the CCCP
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Good one.

Comment

• New ads :
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X