Party And Coalition Member Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CCCP now has five members. Lucky22.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

the hawk matches your 5 and raises you a gopher.

wait, Just ignore me. I'm a young, angry american party chairman being made fun of by evil capitalist dog-pigs.

seriously though, 'gopher' has joined the hawk party.

edit: TacticalMarine has left the hawks.
      Last edited by jdd2007; August 10, 2002, 11:04.

Comment

and joined P4 as its 6th member

Comment

Andemagne: The IOC is not really a party. It's just an organization where Independents like myself can get together and discuss issues and try to keep the regular parties from running away with power. The IOC accepts individuals from all parties that are interested in dialogue who are not constrained by a party line.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

list updated. IOC removed.
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

suggestion for the first post, instead of having this:
              *Sub-faction for Science and Knowledge (SSK) : 1 member (Lemmy)

change it to this
              *Sub-faction for Science and Knowledge (SSK) : 1 member (Lemmy)

where the party name links to the party thread?
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

CapitanGarlic has joined the Liberal Social Democratic Party; brining the official party member count to 4, and the CDC member count to 13.
                You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I would like register my party, The Power of the Warrior.

Policies are as follows:

1. A stress on research.
                  2. Superior Training
                  3. More powerful covert operations system
                  4. Industrial might
                  5. Less emphize on family life
                  6. Live and let live policy with planet
                  7. Indivdualism
                  8. Forceful oppresion of any and all insubortantes
                  9. Freedom of the press and speech to a point the government decides.
                  10. Republican government with 5 Counsels, and one President. One Counsel of the military, One Counsel of the Police force, One Counsel of domestic affairs, One Counsel of foriegn affairs, and one Counsel of the Death Eaters [acts as the Emperors personnel body guards and army].

Comment

Members are as follows:
                    The Bloody Baro [who could have seen that coming?]

I'm currently president. For those wishing to sign up please do so http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58612 there.

Comment

list updated. again. (this must be much like what DarkCloud feels with His Lists )

Originally posted by Lemmy
                      suggestion for the first post, instead of having this: .....
                      Lemmy: hmmm thats quite a lot of work, ....but what do you say, if I make you my Assistant and YOU do it?

ok seriously, I got a better Idea.

to Party Leaders: EDIT your posts so that they contain a link to your party threads, if you want such a link of course.
                      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Okay sorry to give you more work but withdraw my faction and put me down as a member of the SSK.

Comment

what happened to being a democratically independent republican?

Comment

I am very pleased to announce that Gnool is the CCCPs sixth member.

Hey Gnool!
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Hi

This is nifty, I've only been an active participant of the discussion board for 2 days & already I'm in a demo game "political" organisation

Comment

Re: Party And Coalition Member Count

i got bored, you got lucky, here you go, i didn't check to see if all the links are correct, they may all link to the SSK thread, who knows

to Party Leaders:
                                post here name of your party, number of your members and who they are. tell SHORTLY about your goals. post also a link to your party thread. post update if you get new members. I'll keep editing this post. post your coalition information as well. correct me if I'm wrong.

Current Parties : (First marked member is Party Leader)
                                *The Capital Party : 2 members (Mr. President and Wojit)
                                *Centauri Communalism Citizen's Party(CCCP) : 5 members(Pandemonik,Tassadar5000, Main_Brain, Themagicbanana and Lucky22)
                                *Centauri Democrats (CD) : 1 member (Darkness' Edge)
                                *Exploration And Discovery Party (EDP) : 3 members (AdamTG02, GeneralTacticus and FlameFlash)
                                *Fundamentalist Faction (FF) : 2 members (Crisler and Leland)
                                *The Hawk Party : 4 members (jdd2007, UnOrthOdOx, Emvepe and Gopher)
                                *Liberal Social Democrats (LSD) : 4 members (Ade, Kassiopeia, Voltaire and CapitanGarlic)
                                *Poly Party For Progress And Prosperity (P4) : 6 members (M@ni@c, DeathByTheSword, TKG, Juliennew, Archaic and Tacticalmarine)
                                *Sub-faction for Science and Knowledge (SSK) : 2 members (Lemmy, The Bloody Baro)

10 parties with Total 29 members, P4 being the Biggest.
                                47% of our Citizens(62) are members of some party

Current Coalitions :
                                *Apolytonian Coalition For Expansion (ACE)
                                member parties: Hawks, FF and SSK (+1 non-commited Citizen (Vlad Antlerkov))
                                total members: 9
                                *Chiron Demoncratic Coalition (CDC)
                                member parties: LSD, CCCP, CD and EDP
                                total members: 13
                                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                                X