Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party And Coalition Member Count

to Party Leaders:
    post here name of your party, number of your members and who they are. tell SHORTLY about your goals. post also a link to your party thread. post update if you get new members. I'll keep editing this post. post your coalition information as well. correct me if I'm wrong. and do post your improvement ideas.

Current Parties : (First marked member is Party Leader)
    *The Capital Party : 2 members (Mr. President and Wojit)
    *Centauri Communalism Citizen's Party(CCCP) : 8 members (Pandemoniak, Main_Brain, Lucky22, Gnool, Thorsius, Rendelhep, Schinkenjoe and Corellon)
    *Exploration And Discovery Party (EDP) : 4 members (AdamTG02, GeneralTacticus, FlameFlash and Mellian)
    *Fundamentalist Faction (FF) : 1 member (Crisler)
    *Liberal Social Democrats (LSD) : 5 members (Ade, Kassiopeia, Voltaire, CapitanGarlic and FoxMulder)
    *The Scientific Axis (TSA): 2 members (Lemmy and Haon)

6 parties with Total 22 members, CCCP being the Biggest.
    25% of our Citizens(89) are members of some party

Party-Like Organisations :
    *Independents of Chiron (IOC): 3 members (Spraeyber, Diablero and Makahlua)

Current Coalitions :
    *Apolytonian Coalition For Expansion (ACE)
    member parties: FF and TSA (+1 non-commited Citizen (Vlad Antlerkov))
    total members: 4
    *Chiron Demoncratic Coalition (CDC)
    member parties: LSD, CCCP and EDP
    total members: 17

Links : (I tried to be funny, sarcastic and all those other things, so no need to get mad )
    *The Most Evil Capital Party http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58073
    *The Infamous CCCP http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58150
    *The Plague of the Planet; Centauri Demonrats http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58091
    *EDP, a Party Without Imagination http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=57978
    *Blood Sacred Martyrs Of The Lord http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58061
    *Chiron's Most Nature Friendly Party, The Hawk Party http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58076
    *Bad Boys Flying High, The LSD http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58156
    *The Stubid Rich, P4 http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58004
    *Our Axis Of Evil, TSA http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=59271
    *Our Aggggrrresssive Exploooorerrrs, Grrrr... I mean ACE http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58174
    *Can't remember Who These People Were, The CDC http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=58179
    *The Oddballz, IOC (No Link Available)
    Last edited by Andemagne; September 29, 2002, 18:37.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

The CCCP has eight members :
    Pandemoniak, funder of the CCCP
    Main_Brain,
    Lucky22,
    Gnool,
    Thorsius,
    Rendelnep,
    Schinkenjoe,
    Corellon

Our goal : a new chance to marxism on Alpha Centauri. We thus want to develop people's life conditions. We are almost always pacifist, but we wont allow any atrocities : neither commited to other human beings, neither commited to the planet.

Plus the so many who havent joined yet !
    Last edited by Pandemoniak; September 11, 2002, 05:24.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
    "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

The Capital Party has two members to date;

Mr. President
      Wojit
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

The Exploration and Discovery Party

The EDP has four members:

AdamTG02
        GeneralTacticus
        FlameFlash
        Mellian

We favor rapid exploration and colonization of new territory and emphasis on research (especially Explore and Discover techs). We oppose preemptive Vendettas and atrocities.
        Last edited by AdamTG02; September 17, 2002, 14:17.
        Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

The Liberal Social Democratic Party

Three members;
          Ade
          Kassiopeia
          Voltaire
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

The Poly Party for Progress and Prosperity

Our party P4 stands for economic and technological progress. Thus our keywords are Discover and Build. The way to reach these goals are equal chances and free education among other things.
            Therefore our early game SE settings are:
            Democracy/Planned/Wealth
            Later we will switch to:
            Democracy/FM/Knowledge
            Future might vary between FM/Cybernetic and Green/Eudaimonic.
            I want to stress that we are firmly against Fundamentalism, Power and Thought Control, as we believe in free thought and creativity.
            On atrocities we support upholding the UN Charter. We do want to build Planet Bustes as a means of deterrence and one punishment sphere as a prison base. This will also serve as an energy park and the main base for our air fleet.
            P4 is for the use of probes for defensive and inflitration purposes. But we're against any use of them for another mission, like framing or tech stealing, in peacetime. But during wartime, we think they can be used for all the missions we want, excepted atrocities.
            We also give a high priority to the HSA as we would no longer need to build defensive probes and as it would make the -2 Probe for going Knowledge unimportant.
            Besides infiltration and defence we will also use probes for exploring and pod popping. That way we can still expand our knowledge of the outer world without creating pacifism drones under Free Market.

members
            Maniac - [Founding Member]
            DeathByTheSword -
            TKG - [Director of Science]
            Juliennew -
            Archaic -
            Tactical Marine -
            The Bloody Baro -
            Last edited by Maniac; August 30, 2002, 08:08.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I'm not the party leader, but what the heck...

Fundamentalist Party has two members:
              Crisler
              Leland

We strive for equality, strong population growth and colonization, honorable and capable military, respecting the planet and to live according to God's Will.

Comment

Well said Leland, excellent job of expressing our views :-)

E.L. Crisler
                Fundamentalist Faction

Comment

IOC

The Independents of Chiron stands as a shelter for those individules that dare to think outside the scheme of the party line. Political parties only serve to highlight differences and in a time of great turmoil such as the first few years of planetfall we need to be united and not concerned about partisian politics. Some of the parties being formed seek to recreat ideas from Earth. I tell you my friends, ideas from Earth are fine as historical study but should not be relied upon too much as a guideline for life on an alien world.

As it stands, I am the only member of the IOC. I hope others that feel that they are outcasts in the new faction, will come to the IOC and bring your ideas to the group. Together we will help build a new way of doing things and not overly rely on concepts from a dead Earth. Remember, Earth destroyed itself for a reason.

1. Sprayber
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The HAWK PARTY

jdd2007
                    TacticalMarine
                    UnOrthOdOx
                    Emvepe
                    edit: gopher has joined as well

we are looking for new members, and we arent the homocidal maniacs our opponents paint us as. dont believe everything you hear about us.
                    Last edited by jdd2007; August 10, 2002, 00:51.

Comment

My party EE has ONE peoples!!
                      Emvepe
                      woooo
                      "Pact brother, why are those planet busters heading towards my base?!!!!" -Brother Lal
                      Member of the Hawk panty.
                      "I wear my underwear over my pants." -Emvepe

Comment

list updated, I'll add leader and member names later.

Comment

is a coaliton temporal or permanent alliance between parties?

Comment

from my understanding coalitions have always been temporary/permanent.

If something drastic changes (party standings, part membership increasing to majority, etc.) that's when the coalition might break apart. Otherwise they're more-or-less permanent.

This from a guy trying to think of British politics as the example...
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The Scientific Axis (previously Sub-faction for Science and Knowledge)

Members:
                              Lemmy
                              Haon

The TSA party thread
                              Last edited by Lemmy; August 18, 2002, 13:22.
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                              X