• Show
Clear All

so 5:00 GMT wednesday?

Comment

ok by me

EDIT: how long will the elections take?
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

i think they had them running 2 days in civ. so the polls open on thursday or do we wait?

Comment

i think open the polls right there and then (wednesday) and have them open for 5 (?) days. then close and look what does everone think
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

5 days? maybe 3. thats plenty IMHO.

Comment

ok but as soon the game begins there have to be a new election for the commissioner (not for the ministers because they are just beginning)

I think there also has to be a rule that the same person can not be commissioner more than 2 times in a row....

so if he commissioner has been re-elected than next election he can not run for office ones more the election after than one he can run for office just as everone else. this why we will have many different commissioners (I hope) and that will keep the game more open to everyone (this applies on minister also)

what does everone think?
              Bunnies!

Comment

could you please mark the time zone you posting from to your posts, 'cos wednesday evening is in different time in Finland than in America.

my time is GMT +2 (EET).
                My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

all the posts are in GMT time
                  Bunnies!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    all the posts are in GMT time
                    yees yees of course all post are in GMT, but do you mean wednesday evening GMT when you say wednesday evening?
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

polls should close at 8:00 GMT. if we go with 5:00, then at GMT-5, thats noon. if anyone's out west (-8 IIRC), then 5:00 sucks for them. the nomination for commissioner is ok to close at 5, since we've had a while, but polls should stay open later i think.

Comment

5:00 GMT??? Surely you mean 17:00?
                        I'm not sure if I can open the poll that early on Tuesday, perhaps 20:00 GMT.

And I'll be editing my first post to add Darkness' Edge and remove Kass
                        You make my life and times
                        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

we use 12 hour clock in canada

Comment

Well, then at least add PM after that... it gets confusing so easily.

Actually, I often am more awake at 5am than5pm whenever it's holiday time
                            You make my life and times
                            A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

i'll just post in 24 hour from now on

Comment

I was going to pull out, but I think I'll stay in, just so to provide people with a choice.

even though I know I've got no chance

Comment

Working...
                                X