No announcement yet.

Ministers / Advisors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i asked about what they did in the civ3dg in the chat, and they said basically that they decide based on whether they're in a war or not. not very helpful . i believe the final decision there went to the city planning advisor.

i'm for a director of base production. do we agree?

Comment

• I'm against director/minister of infrastucture. but if you name it something else, it's OK.
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• Um, whatever is decided, can we please still have a Minister of Base Production of some kind? I've already nominated myself, you see.

In doing so I was hoping this position would be kind of a mediator between the many disputing Ministers who want various things built. It would be more of a negotiation position than anything else, and that the Minister would choose the build queues based on the various demands, and submit them for public approval, with small alterations if necessary.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• or how about assigning a governor to each base, and let him decide what to build, based on the desires of the ministers?
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• maybe, but we'd need a lot of people. we wouldn't have enought people willing to do it.

Comment

• IMHO there isn't any need for an infrastructure director of there's a director for Economy/Energy/Industry. Can't the various directors discussing among themselves what to build? Besides, I suppose citizen polls will generally decide what will be built. If a director doesn't listen to the citizens, he won't be re-elected.

If we would have enough participants though, I would love the idea of governors.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• or maybe if we have a large faction (in the game) maybe 1 governor for 4 bases (or some thingg)
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                X