political parties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• political parties?

hi i like this demo game idea. so i am make some work of it. what about political party within the faction. this way we can use the ideology of other faction (if we want). and it make the voting for president/vice-president/all the ministers much more fun.

some idea
    *party for happy drones
    *party for warmongers
    *party for protection of planet (gaian)

what ever. if there people not happy with the way thing are going they can start a party and let people run for office, or you can run by your self ofcours
    but know i am
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Hmmm... in due time, maybe. I mean, we have a larger array of social selections, so it could be quite possible to have some people support Green ideals, some Free Market.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

yes that what i meant but it came out all wrong
      Bunnies!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Don't mind - your idea, I just cleared it up a bit.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

At all times we must make sure the will of God is present in our deliberations.

E.L. Crisler
          Fundamentalist Party

Comment

i think that overall civ3 is better. bit with the social choises of smac a demo game here wil make internal politics much more fun
            Bunnies!

Comment

Exactly! I'm already thinking of all kinds of possibilities... "Down with the fascists/commies!" -etc, etc... we'll see how this starts developing
              You make my life and times
              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Of course, if we play as the Hive we'll have to have some one come around and delete every political party's threads, and ban their members.

Errr
                Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

Bunnies!

Comment

Comment

right now i do not know how much people there are that want to do this. but i want to start a party. i do not need to be president of some sort but we already have one party and i am not ready to join it........so does anyone as a idea?
                      Bunnies!

Comment

I'm so far the only member of the Liberal Social Democrats (LSD is the shortened form)

Other parties that I support are:
                        The Platonistic Party
                        and
                        The Gay With Blue Lipstick -Party

Comment

I would like to found the P4: Poly Party of Progress and Prosperity. We will be aimed towards research and equal chances for every Poly Citizen to improve his/her quality of life. Who joins me?
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

LSD a very broad party isnt it?
                            Bunnies!

Comment

P4 count me in.......! if you have some real ideas that is
                              Last edited by DeathByTheSword; August 4, 2002, 19:07.
                              Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                              X