No announcement yet.

SMAC demo game factions/smac or smax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we go for custom graphics, this could be our faction logo.
    Attached Files
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

A, as in Apolyton? No, I want something cooler! Technical gadgets, psychotic clowns and naked chicks, please!
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I have a naked chick diplomatic picture, but she doesn't look like MarkG. Is that an objection?

Btw, I suggest you all go have a look at www.thenetworknode.org There are lots of things to choose from. Of course, if someone feels some creative juices flowing, be my guest to design an icon yourself.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

we could have a poll on this different logos and stuff
            Bunnies!
            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

M@ni@c... Now, if it would be... just imagine a naked chick that looks like MarkG

But seriously, I'm not so much into that custom logo -stuff.
              You make my life and times
              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

well, here's something I "borrowed" from CTP and converted into smac city image. With PDefense or TField, it looks like the base is actually floating in high altitude. Anybody intrested in using this for our demo game?
                Attached Files
                Marc

"Peace, love and Planet Busters..."

Comment

cool!

Comment

Pks are good for a nice safe game.

Or we could be a little daring and go for the Spartans or some other faction most likely to be in conflict.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I voted for the Gaians for their easiness to play, but I'm quite amenable to almost any faction.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I just put in the only vote so far for the univeristy. I love them, even at transcend. Still, PK seems to be gaining momentum, and I can certainly accept that.

I prefer SMAX, btw, but it doesn't matter in a game like this.
                        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

My vote's for a custom faction...
                          could have just as easily been for the peacekeepers though

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
                            My vote's for a custom faction...
                            could have just as easily been for the peacekeepers though
                            I voted for University. with +50 research right at the beginning, our technologically superior armies will roll over our competition quite easily.

However, Peackeepers is my second choice.
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

i voted for a custom faction in SMAC, peacekeepers would be ok, though
                              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

we have to play SMAC because not everyone has SMAX.

is someone here good with graphics that could alter that image Noel posted for sea bases, perimeter, and tachyon?

Comment

Working...
                                X