Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in as well. Hopefully I remember how the play the game...
    2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
    Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

Also don't forget to vote in the polls to make your voice heard. There are already some at the bottom of the index page.
      Member of the P4 party in the SMAC democracy game
      Running for foreign affairs

Comment

Here I am! Put me in.
        Steady-State is right!!!

Comment

I would like to apply for chief of terraforming operations, if there is to be one!

Oh, and it's former-garrison-pod-pod NOT garrison-pod-pod-former! Where do I vote on that?
          Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
          http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by DilithiumDad
            Oh, and it's former-garrison-pod-pod NOT garrison-pod-pod-former!

DD's on top of things!

Comment

I'll join

Comment

Another candidate for my desired directorate! Well, at least we share the same two first build orders: formers and garrison. Personally I don't know about pod-pod though. Of the first few bases I would let a few build 2 formers, so we have enough terraforming capacity to build roads to future base sites before the colony pods arrive there.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Do you have room for one more? Of Course, you do allow women???
                  thank you,
                  Lady_Shari

Comment

Most certainly! Btw, I noticed your last name is Crisler. Somehow related to THE Crisler ?

Comment

It depends on how you want to know the details. Biblically I do know him Any other questions???

Ps yes i am his wife and we try to game together. However it has been a long time sience we have done so
                      To keep the confusion down I could change my name
                      to Lady Crisler??

Comment

Both partners interested in the same game! Any SMACer dream.
                        In my humble opinion I don't see the need for a name change...

Comment

2 votes in 1
                          Member of the P4 party in the SMAC democracy game
                          Running for foreign affairs

Comment

Some day children we will sit down and tell you the story of how we met It is a lovely story if I do say so myself
                            So glad I don't need to change my name I like being called by my first name better

Lady_Shari

Comment

Actually M@ni@c the story is a bit longer than that. We met playing the game Star Fleet Command 2 online. She was in WV and I in IL. We dated via phone and email for 2 months and then after two weekends together decided we need to be together. She moved out here almost exactly 2 months after we met online.

We have now been married almost 1 year. Things are great and we still share our love of gaming. I started playing SMAC a few weeks ago and have really been getting into it. I had to order AC from England to get a copy and I ordered an extra copy of SMAC to get a hard print manual. Plus I have the first two novels.

She saw how much fun I was having and so decided to bite into it herself. She is now a devoted newbie and has a simple philosphy in her game, kill Chang!:-) I am serious even if she was to lose the game but kill Chnag she is happy :-)

E.L. Crisler
                              Fundamentalist Faction

Comment

Count me in
                                Someday Shadow will rule u all ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X