Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, duh, the creation forum is dead.

Anyway, I'm joining, but I don't know how much time I'll have for it, with school and the Civ3 Demo Game.

Comment

• I will join, but for now will just be lurkin in the shadows.....

I will focus on the civ3 dg
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Ah well, if I still can... I'd like to join too.

Comment

• You can still join since the game will only begin on september the 1st.

Welcome in !
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• ME TO!

I want to join I still play AC and I really think I can get involved!

I just need ot know, where is the thread with the big map of what we have, and the general stattistics of the game as it is currently?
            Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

• Haon: as Pandemoniak said a post before yours, the game starts on September 1st, so there's no big map nor general statistics yet. but wellcome aboard.
              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• Oh how did I miss this! Count me in!

Ensign Kemal reporting for duty Sir!
                The price of greatness is responsibility.
                -- Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• I will like to join, but first need to know if we will be playing smacx or smac. Since I can't find my smacx disk. Still count me in.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• SMAC. official poll results thread explains it all

Comment

• saw that right after i posted
                      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Please add me even though I didn't notice this until now!
                        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• Hi, just wanted to say that I'm joining CCCP.

Comment

• Do you own SMAC, Thorsius, or did you just join this democracy game on Pandemoniak's request?
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Believe me, I own SMAC

Comment

• Hmmm, I didn't mean for that to seem conceited, since I know there are a whole lot of people better at SMAC than me. I've been watching the AC forums for a while, just thought this was a good time to start posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X