No announcement yet.

Spillover posts from the new ACDG III turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. I was planning something like that too, but depends on speed of private forums.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Someone's BS, since I downloaded that file for my ACDG archive as well.
      /me looks around

Comment

I would guess it will start within 7 to 14 days. I guess ten days will be enough for everything to get worked out.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Personally, my primary concern is that I have cat hair on my new shirt.

Comment

I suggest we start a new turn tracking thread with a disclaimer about no spamming clause in there.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Or we can ask Googlie to delete all spam
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I can just delete this thread and let Drogue start another turn tracking one - that'd work

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

All posts but Buster's first moved to this thread. Turn tracking thread locked (will be opened when the game officially starts)

G.

Comment

Too bad the posts weren't deleted, I relished beforehand seeing Obs PCR get down by 10...
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Unfortunately I can't delete threads/posts in the general section, just the private forums (but I seem to be able to move posts, which I did)

(And as Enigma_Nova was the second poster in the original thread, he becomes the "thread starter" in this spun-off one!!)

Comment

Locked?! Googs you rule with an iron fist!
                          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                            Too bad the posts weren't deleted, I relished beforehand seeing Obs PCR get down by 10...
                            Some people have really strange wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                              Unfortunately I can't delete threads/posts in the general section, just the private forums (but I seem to be able to move posts, which I did)

(And as Enigma_Nova was the second poster in the original thread, he becomes the "thread starter" in this spun-off one!!)
                              Googlie - we can't delete posts, but you can disable the 'Show this thread?' tag when you choose the option to Edit the thread. That would do the same thing (except without any PCR, I guess. I do this at times with bung polls.
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                                If only I could change the thread title.

"the new ACDG III" is redundant.

I would name the thread:
                                "spillover spam from ACDGIII turn thread"

Comment

Working...
                                X