X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spillover posts from the new ACDG III turn tracking thread

First reply

Go Angels!
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; June 24, 2004, 00:34.

On the behalf of Gaians I ask all members not to request passwords until 72 hours have passed upon setting up private forums. We will then start ask for password and start turnplay (who downloaded turn?).
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

That was me. I'm saved a copy incase we loose the file when this forum gets archived.

Comment

Uh okay. I hope private forums are constructed fast.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Actually we may need double that time. Little progress made I see (we may need to transfer entire off poly forum to poly). Can't you wait a little more Googlie? You could have time to build your own private Poly forum according to your will.

Comment

Also Googlie, it is unfair to request ACDG to start until each team is ready, no matter the turn order. This was pretty low

Comment

My instincts tell me that other teams will also be reluctant to start unless they have their public forums set up too. Hence, my nudging.

Comment

Good one Goog But what about builder factions? Morgans will need weeks according to that logic.

Comment

Nah we could probably rock and roll now at a pinch. More time would be nice though.
                  Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                    So on behalf of those teams that don't have problems with off-Poly private forums, why doesn't Buster just change the turn order putting Gaians last, and we can get started already??
                    The rules have only just been discussed, and will be polled today, with a 3 day poll. The game will start when that poll is finished and when we have private forums, which I will PM about tomorrow, when I know who the moderators are.

Many thanks to buster for the map, looks good Will be very interesting to see how this turns out.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Might I know who made the second download?

Comment

I did.
                        Smile

Comment

Okay. (haven't you already see the scenario )

Comment

Yes, but I'll download each turn, to keep a record, and check it's all fine and legit.
                            Smile

Comment

Can we tentatively agree to start the game next Monday? This will give us enough time to poll the rules and set up all the private forums. Setting up a time frame will also help all the teams organize their activity.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X