No announcement yet.

New Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

't Was simply a matter of reading, asking and tryin' to implement things when the turns were mine. Had quite some back up with me at the MAF helm when that department started. Don't think I did a bad job on that. Just the last 2-3 weeks things couldn't be held in hand anymore, so that sucked.

O yes, voted
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

OMG, works!
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
        Well I envy you the position you were in then, HH, where you could play as a n00b without feeling like you were wrecking your faction.

Obviously you weren't that bad either - your faction was a winner!
        Well actually when I played I did feel that I was wrecking my faction. But heck nobody else was wrecking it so I might as well give it a try.

Honestly the winning of my faction, I had about 1% to do with it. The rest was really because Kody and Rubin and all the elite players.

Also this is why I feel so much in debt to Jamski, Voltaire and the others. The Hive was truely a very nice place for a newbie to be. It was all about having fun and learning.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
        X