Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*BUMP* First post has been changed.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Re: A Begining and End

Originally posted by Kody

Battle Function Geomodder of the CPU signed the surrender with Commander Jtsisyoda leading the Free Drones and Deputy Chairman Honghu of the Human Hive.
      I was not officially the deputy chairman. We didn't have an deputy chairman and I didn't have any official title I think.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

You know the Hive we threw titles at people even if they didn't want them

Comment

Wasn't there even an entire department for people who didn't have titles yet, just to give them titles?
          Play hangman.

Comment

I vaguely recall that.

Comment

Uh, Kody.. you are needed at #ACDG again.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

In the beginning of the Hive, the golden old days, we made effort to ensure every comrade has a job.

We had a very large government, but most officials just enjoyed bathing under the fake sun and looking at somebody's private quarters through the security camera.

Weren't you impressed by the frequency of our government reforms?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

It... helped... making the picture that Hive was constantly in turmoil. And I don't mean in a spammy way.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Oh yeah, the Hive is never a boring place to be. Except for the last couple years, that is. I guess we are really a people that loves peace and friendship, so when it came to war, we just lock ourselves up inside our rooms.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yeah the last few years your forum just died. No spam, no fun, just turn reports and stuff.
                      Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                      X