New Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum?

Are we planning on a new forum for ACDG III?

And then moving over the pertinent threads? Or at least establishing links?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

We can just use this one, no need to make a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Method
      We can just use this one, no need to make a new one.
      Wouldn't it be "cleaner" though to have a new one??
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

True Method. The less work, the faster is starts.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Actually I'm rather partial to con's suggestion. I still remember when I first came to ACDGII I was quite confused because there were all those threads about ACDGI. Now if that is the tradition or if it means lots of work for the mods then I'm fine with it myself.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I guess each team has to vote a co-moderator who'll be given the admission/editing powers that Voltaire, Drogue, etc had in the last game.

Plus the mod powers for the god(s), too

G.

Comment

(and HH, how come you're not an Empress with over 6500 posts to your name?)

Comment

People keep asking HongHu all the time
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I wouldn't mind being a prince again. I reckon Honghu just wants to stay young at heart.

Comment

Um , how do you guys feel about a new forum???

Comment

Being young at heart is not expressed with a title, Kody.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If I was called myself "Sir Kody Duckalot", I'm sure that it would be expressing a youthful heart.

Comment

Good one Kody.

Comment

Duck alot, err? Rather... insinuative...
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Insinuative???

Hey why is your fist clenched?

Actually, when I first started this DG, I had a problem that I kept getting urges to say "ducks". My friend who shared the office kept going up to the window and saying ducks, because there were ducks outside our window on the lake.

For some reasons I got "ducks" stuck in my head for a whole of 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X