No announcement yet.

Choppers in the next ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The previous polls contradicted each other, and are thus void. Get over it.

I vote #3.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'd prefer 1, but 3 is good too.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Get over it.
        Without a couple of voices of discontent that caused the later contradictory polls there would have been no problem. They didn't get over that, so why should I get over this?

The decisions of a clear majority are redecided when fewer voters are around. Lovely, that is.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          So now we're going back on the poll to reduce Choppers' movement?
          MWIA this one is different because it does not require everybody who plays the turn to do something everytime with their pc, which is the key dispute. Looks like we've finally got a common ground.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
            So now we're going back on the poll to reduce Choppers' movement?
            Actually, we're honoring that poll. That poll was started because people thought choppers are too powerful and need to be restricted. An idea was brought forward, and then polled, to lower their movement. That was initially supported by many people, but since then, the implications of what that would involve have become clear and most people are against those methods - changing the alphax.txt.

However, this poll is in the spirit of that poll. "Choppers are too powerful, so what can we do? Lets stop them from attacking bases!" Same idea, different implementation of the solution. This one requires nothing but restraint on the faction leaders part, not playing with a different txt file that - for whatever reason - people objected to.

We're supporting the results of that poll, certainly not going back on it.
            Play hangman.

Comment

good greif.

I don't know, maybe it's because we got knocked out before choppers, but I voted on the anything goes option.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
              X