Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*If you chosse not to deside you still have made a choice*
    *I will chosse freewill!*
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Lal, Zak and Aki otherwise known as Spartan fodder

Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Drouge's votes seem to be the top three.. with Yang next... my problem with that is whoever is next to Lal get's to force him to vote for them early, and an edge on relations, and Aki and Zarhakov are ripe targets for the Data Angels... plus, three of the top four were used last game...

Comment

Hive, Peacekeepers, University
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

This will need a run off Poll for the 3rd faction (Lal and Zak seem to be solid winners)
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Barely half the participators have voted sofar. Things have still a slight chance to change.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I haven't voted yet. I'm giving the matter some thought as well as watching where things initially swing.
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Haven't voted either. A faction I'd certainly like in is winning, another one I rather wouldn't want in is losing, and for the rest I don't really care, so the current results are just fine by me.
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I have no opinion. Let the CMN do his/her worst. Within reason, of course.
                    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Alright, I've voted:

Yang, Lal, Domai (though I was tempted to vote Yang, Lal, Miriam for the balance )
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

IMhO, AI Yang seems to play a consistently decent game compared to the other AI's, who might once in a while be reasonable opponents but who otherwise suck.

In any case, I would vote for extensive beefing up and other favors being done for whatever AI's are choosen, although I would hope that there not be an excess of goodies too readily available by conquest. I guess that would translate into lots of nasty units rather than bases with lots of facilities and boosts to the factions' .txt files (say extra growth and industry kind of stuff) rather than too many boreholes and condensors (although generous amounts of forests and kelp would be OK).

Comment

Yang, Lal, Zhak
                          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                          Let me eat your yummy brain!
                          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Really don't care...
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Looks like Yang, Zak & Lal atm. Meh. Could be good.
                              Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                              X