3.09%
    custom
    2.06%
    Aki
    12.37%
    xenobanana faction
    4.12%
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Hive, Believers, Pirates.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Hive , Lal and Pirates
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Pirates and Custom Pirates....

D

Comment

Anything except custom or alien.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Lal, Yang, Zark
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Wow, Cha Dawn has so many fans here.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Notice that everyone loves Lal

He is definatly in in voting keeps up as it currently is, Zak, Aki and Yang are contending for the remaining positions.
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

I have one concern. Everyone may be voting from different perspective. I suspect a lot of us simply want the AIs to be a juicy target. I don't know if this is the best for the game?

Perhaps it is better if we let the CMN to decide what the AIs should be?
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yang is by no means an easy tartget but he is getting good support.

No matter what faction the AI is its going to be a push over unless someone helps it along (which I support).

Comment

University

Actually any but the Alien ones.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                        I have one concern. Everyone may be voting from different perspective. I suspect a lot of us simply want the AIs to be a juicy target. I don't know if this is the best for the game?

Perhaps it is better if we let the CMN to decide what the AIs should be?
                        Its a democracy game. Let the people decide.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yes but people can still decide that they want the CMN to choose the AIs.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Wasn't there already a poll about that?
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Let the people decide.

If they decide to let the CMN's do it then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X