Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multichoice poll for AIs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeoModder
    replied
    Wasn't there already a poll about that?

    Leave a comment:


  • HongHu
    replied
    Yes but people can still decide that they want the CMN to choose the AIs.

    Leave a comment:


  • conmcb25
    replied
    Originally posted by HongHu
    I have one concern. Everyone may be voting from different perspective. I suspect a lot of us simply want the AIs to be a juicy target. I don't know if this is the best for the game?

    Perhaps it is better if we let the CMN to decide what the AIs should be?
    Its a democracy game. Let the people decide.

    Leave a comment:


  • conmcb25
    replied
    University

    Actually any but the Alien ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • Impaler[WrG]
    replied
    Yang is by no means an easy tartget but he is getting good support.

    No matter what faction the AI is its going to be a push over unless someone helps it along (which I support).

    Leave a comment:


  • HongHu
    replied
    I have one concern. Everyone may be voting from different perspective. I suspect a lot of us simply want the AIs to be a juicy target. I don't know if this is the best for the game?

    Perhaps it is better if we let the CMN to decide what the AIs should be?

    Leave a comment:


  • Impaler[WrG]
    replied
    Notice that everyone loves Lal

    He is definatly in in voting keeps up as it currently is, Zak, Aki and Yang are contending for the remaining positions.

    Leave a comment:


  • obstructor
    replied
    Wow, Cha Dawn has so many fans here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Impaler[WrG]
    replied
    Lal, Yang, Zark

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamski
    replied
    Anything except custom or alien.

    -Jam

    Leave a comment:


  • Darsnan
    replied
    Pirates and Custom Pirates....

    D

    Leave a comment:


  • Hercules
    replied
    Hive , Lal and Pirates

    Leave a comment:


  • HongHu
    replied
    Hive, Believers, Pirates.

    Leave a comment:


  • obstructor
    started a poll Multichoice poll for AIs

    Multichoice poll for AIs

    97
    Yang
    13.40%
    13
    Lal
    15.46%
    15
    Miriam
    10.31%
    10
    Zakharov
    14.43%
    14
    Svensgard
    8.25%
    8
    Domai
    9.28%
    9
    Cha Dawn
    3.09%
    3
    H`minee
    4.12%
    4
    Marr
    3.09%
    3
    custom
    2.06%
    2
    Aki
    12.37%
    12
    xenobanana faction
    4.12%
    4
    Ah, and now, with poll option.
Working...
X