Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What AI's do we (in general) wish for the next ACDG?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are any aliens, we'll just exterminate them. It WOULD make the game interesting, but I figure the game can be made interesting enough if the human facs are modded to be more competitive or controlled by people able to make them more competitive.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

This poll has become unnecessary. Can a mod close it please?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        This could so easily have been a single-choice poll.
        But it isn't so vote appropriately.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

con, old news. Why try to keep this thread open? I already asked to close it for lack of usefullness.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me casts Summon Lesser Moderator spell, in hope that unneccesary threads will be closed
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

OK point well taken. Im still not sure why its obsolete.

Maybe we ought to establish a thread where all the decisions already made are posted. Then guys like me who are still trying to figure out the intricacies of SMACX wont get so confused.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Thread closed (I thought I did it when first I saw GeoModder's post)

Comment

Working...
                X