No announcement yet.

Still interested in a new ACDG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no tass, you must not interfere in the termination of cyborg processes!
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

The turns are just going so slooooooooooowly
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Imagine what it would have been if PEACE and PUT were still among the living then...
        The average is now 1 turn a week.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

During the organization of the ACPSG few were willing to do the necessary things to get things started.
          Sorry. When I turned up activity seemed to drain away.

Now I'm here and willing to help if it was needed to get a SP game going, there is no such game. Touché.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Blame MWIA!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Blame MWIA? Interesting. He's not Lemmy, he's not Skanky. Hmmm...Well, I'm skeptical, but ok.

Comment

I don't think the interest has died down. Most people has settled and are kind of waiting the end of the current game. However, I do think Maniac is correct that there are still quite a few things that need to be discussed. To those people who are not actively involved in the current game, maybe you could spend sometime to think a little more for the next game and take some initiatives?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                  To those people who are not actively involved in the current game, maybe you could spend sometime to think a little more for the next game and take some initiatives?
                  Even if we dislike the concept and are waiting to start the NEXT (SP) one?

/me scowls at those who blame him

/Steven Richards

I'll show you all! You'll see!
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Still here, even if busy. Some may have RL issues that have to be resolved.
                    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Perhaps we should try to accelerate the remainder of this game. Perhaps compressing time limit to 36 hours?

Also I noticed that Buster actualy exceded 48 hours on his last turn which must be a first for him, this was likly some kind of fluk ocurance though and if he keeps up his normal fast pace the turns will start flowing like water even considering the high complexity of the game at this point.
                      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Follow up:

I would personaly be willing to consider a Cycon surender PURELY FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE NEXT GAME should the Hive/Drones start to make significant strides in their war effort but as it is now Cycon is still fighting like Rocky Balboa and we want to see how long we can keep this up.

YO!!
                        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Yes lets speed it up if possible
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

/me hurries the execution of the remaining battle plans...
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Heh I think many of us were still not that used to the elimination of PUT and PEACE from the game so they don't check the turn thread in time sometimes. We should be able to get better at this more and more now that it has been several turns already.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X