No announcement yet.

Recreation Commons - Twelfth Floor: Unity II Departure Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about "13th sphere" instead of "13th surroundings"? It's a bit shorter.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
      * GeoModder checks con's tab...

Mmm, it's almost closing time, sir...

* GeoModder offers a bill of 183 ec to Con...
      183 ec?

I drink too much Xenobrew!
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Either that, or there is a sudden wave of inflation. Have the all costs been paid?
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
          How about "13th sphere" instead of "13th surroundings"? It's a bit shorter.
          Sounds good to me.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ok then. Will GeoModder start a new rec commons? We've only got one drink/post left here.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• 13th floor already? I haven't even noticed that this thread is so large
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Hey! Exactly 500 posts!!!

Well, 501 now...
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• The ship's comm system crackles to life...

Attention, attention, all passengers, crew and colonists, this is your captain speaking. Please follow the maintenance 'Borgs to your respective CryoBay for starting the hibernation procedure. Following people are asked to go to CryoBay 1: foolish_icarus, Makahlua, mart7x5, Hercules, FlameFlash, Trithemius, johndmuller, shiny, Mellian, Col. Emil Furst and AdamTG02. Occupants for CryoBay 2 are: Ouro_827, obstructor, laurentius, Net Warrior, HongHu, Chip_Buckner, Cosmic, Hydro and Darsnan. CryoBay 3 is designated for: Method, Kassiopeia, Skanky Burns, Jamski, GeneralTacticus, Ogie Oglethorpe, Maniac, Zero, DeathByTheSword and Zeiter. The remainder is expected in the enlarged CryoBay 4: Tassadar, jtsisyoda, Chaunk, Arnelos, Googlie, conmcb25, Micha, Vander, arginine, Impaler[WrG], Rubin, ZargonX, Whoha, Frankychan, Archaic and AndiD.

Crewmembers and Senior Staff members GeoModder, OctavianX, Drogue, MrWhereItsAt, T_Ras, Voltaire, Enigma_Nova, UnOrthOdOx and Buster are requested on the Bridge for Departure instructions. Captain out.

Can a mod close this thread now, please?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Grr I think I'm running out of things to read.....

Why do you guys HAVE to become inactive for a whole 6 hours every day!!!!!

*decides to go reading PBEM threads again*

Comment

• Your crew list is incorrect Geo . And BTW, who is going to build next floor?

Comment

• Feel free, Ob. And it's not solely a crew list...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                        X