Recreation Commons - Twelfth Floor: Unity II Departure Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recreation Commons - Twelfth Floor: Unity II Departure Lounge

As the current Planet is increasingly becoming inhabitable for the extensive use of war machinery and the social fabric has been deteriorating ever since, some enlightned souls had the grand vision to construct and launch a colonisation ship to another star system which has an inhabitable planet orbiting it.

Therefore:

Welcome onboard Unity II, this is your purser speaking. As we wait for the arrival of supplies and fuel, all passenger boarding are invited to have a drink and be merry before being frozen in their respective cryocells.

Callings will happen in due time, please proceed to the given cryobay when your name is broadcasted.

The luggage weight cannot exceed 25 kilo's a person. No bribing for higher weight allowances or smuggling can be allowed since the ship will simply never arrive in the next star system when done.

We hope you have a pleasant wait, and do not be concerned about the Cyborg staff around. They are the best technicians we could find at the moment and are in charge of your cryo-process.

As a last note, consumptions must be payed at reservation. Please listen carefully to the bartender asking the appropriate sum. Be warned that, due to the extra transportation costs between the Hydroponic Farm and the ship, the beverage prices are way higher then usual. Better ask before confirming your order.

People who are in danger of becoming broke during their stay in the Lounge, ask the staff to quick-freeze you since their is also a small fee for the maintaining of your cryo-cell. That way you avoid the horrible experience of being flung into space...

Also, please respond honestly to following questions of our custom officer. Click on the question if affirmative, continue to the next when negative.
    Attached Files
    Are you smuggling anything?
    17.53%
    Does your luggage exceeds 25 kilo's?
    18.56%
    Can you pay for your cryo maintenance?
    15.46%
    Do you plan to join a faction upon next Planetfall?
    22.68%
    Do you aspire command and/or creating decisions on next Planet?
    19.59%
    Are you Tassadar?
    6.19%
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

And now, the bar is ready to answer your orders, please be reminded that prices are high.

For example, a XenoBeer will cost 1 energy, and is the cheapest beverage available.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ahh beautiful planet. (What is that little black dot over there?)

(And shouldn't it be Unity III?)
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

How much would a Leffe for everyone cost to me, to celebrate my 6000th post!!!!!!!!!!! (A few days later than obstructor expected, but here it is at last. )
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

HongHu: there are several black dots. In case you mean the one near the solar panel, I think it's a PB who just detonated on... checking... yes, And/Or Gate.

Maniac: For everyone? How many customers do you expect? With less then 25, I give you a friend price of 46.54 ec's.
          If you pay apiece, it would be 2.03 ec's per beverage.

Btw, congrats!!
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

A Leffe that is. On Maniac's tap.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me taps a Leffe for HongHu, thinks again and offers it to Maniac for his celebration.

/me taps a second Leffe, and offers it to HongHu with an apologizing look in his eyes.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                Maniac: For everyone? How many customers do you expect? With less then 25, I give you a friend price of 46.54 ec's.
                If you pay apiece, it would be 2.03 ec's per beverage.
                How much would I have to pay for 129 customers?

/me sends away a probe team to acquire the necessary amount of credits from buster's bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                  * GeoModder taps a second Leffe, and offers it to HongHu with an apologizing look in his eyes.
                  I won't complain as long as I get it before he runs out of his money.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Maniac: Ah, we're talking about big numbers here? Very well, that looks good for the pocket then.

I friend price of 73.56 it is, but I see you still have an open account in Apolyton Prime. Will I pay it from that?

HongHu: About the ship's name. AFAIK the second colonisation ship was named Unity 001.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me sees 500 credits flowing onto his bank account, accompanied by the message "Mission complete."

I friend price of 73.56 it is, but I see you still have an open account in Apolyton Prime. Will I pay it from that?
                      Err... Yes. That would be fine, thanks. And while we're at it, give everyone a second drink too.

Comment

Maniac: Very well, but only 237 drinks can be paid with the content of that account.
                        And on a sidenote, please report back to customs, it seems you are smuggling and cannot pay your cryo maintenance costs. Correct that before stronger measures are necessary.

HongHu: Also, report back to customs. You are smuggling as well and your luggage exceeds the maximum weight allowed. Make a choice of luggage remainders and the rest will be flung in space.
                        Last edited by GeoModder; May 5, 2004, 17:45.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

New bar means I get some new beer
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You must be mistaken. You have NO proof that I did all those.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X