No announcement yet.

Role playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t_ras, move my vote from 'spy' to 'protector' then...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Spys aren't just about suits and gadgets. Actually, IRL, spies are relatively high up civil servants who work in secrecy to protect their nation, usually. Not that I have any desire for that kind of job at all
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

inteligence is spy too as far as the poll concernce.
        for propaganda just vote "spamer"
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

I wanted to be a Transcend

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

i decided on no tracends, no one deserves it here
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

no one wants to be god?
              (jamski doesnt want to be a spammer ??)

Comment

T_ras, make multiple choices poll. As DA member I'm gonna be Spy, Faction Leader and Drone at times
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Ah yes, off course! During our holidays we must protest topbrass decisions. It's inherent to our profile.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I did think about offering to be God, or at least mod, but I'm not sure I'll have the comittment and time this time round. I have work to do :S Also, I'll be away for at least a month in the summer, so would need cover for that. It's easier to be a sometimes active faction member, IMHO, even though I'd rather not do a team again.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I voted Empath. Not exactly remember what it means, but it sounds rather cool.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Empath, Engineer, and Faction Leader, all in one... I mean, I'm pretty xure Diedre is part empath...

Comment

voted empath...als long as it is in a military role
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I think Empath is kinda Telepathic person.
                            .... So what am I thinking right now???
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

You are secretly laughing.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Ok... for what reason?
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X