Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darsnan as game creator for the next ACDG?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darsnan
    Second, what the heck does this conversation have to do with me being CMN for the next ACDG (which is the title for this thread!), especially since I am playing Gaian in the next ACDG?
    They are all follow-ons from Buster's post on April 30th ro building a map and placing start positions so as to give every faction a choice of playstyles

Maybe it's just the title to this thread that needs altering??

G.

Edit: Hey - that was easy (I didn't think I had mod powers for this general forum)

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie

Maybe it's just the title to this thread that needs altering??

G.

Edit: Hey - that was easy (I didn't think I had mod powers for this general forum)
      If you haven't forgotten, Googlie, why you are a God here! Thank you for changing the name so quickly!
      So are we then decided that one CP and one Scout are the ideal test of all Factions for the upcoming ACDG?

D

Comment

Actually, I have now split the thread - I'll padlock this one

Go here for the continuation of the debate on start positions, extra units, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Darsnan

If you haven't forgotten, Googlie, why you are a God here!
          But I thought that I'd tried to do stuff before in this general forum and couldn't - so had deduced that i only had mod powers for the faction sub-forums. Apparently not

So are we then decided that one CP and one Scout are the ideal test of all Factions for the upcoming ACDG?
          Nice try!! But I don't think so - It'll be the default transcend level start units (2 cps and a scout, with a probe for the Angels and a rover for Sparta)

G.

Comment

Working...
          X