Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next ACDG : World Poll

Simple MULTIPLE CHOICE poll.

If no single option gets 50% or more, then the winner will be determined by taking the AVERAGE result in each category, and rounding up or down to the nearest whole number. Make sense?

World Size
    • Tiny
    • Small
    • Standard
    • Large
    • Huge

Amount of Water
    • <40% Ocean
    • 40-60 % Ocean
    • >60%

(yes I know these aren't the game settings, but the world is being built for us specially)

World Moisture
    • Swamp
    • Average
    • Desert

Amount of Erosion
    • Flat
    • Rolling
    • Mountainous

Amount of Fungus/Worms
    • Very little
    • Moderate
    • Loads

-Jam
    World size : Tiny
    0.93%
    World size : Small
    1.85%
    World size : Standard
    5.09%
    World size : Large
    5.56%
    World size : Huge
    6.02%
    1.85%
    Water Area : Less than 40%
    5.56%
    Water Area : 40%-60%
    10.65%
    Water Area : More than 60%
    2.31%
    1.85%
    Rainfall : Heavy
    6.02%
    Rainfall : Average
    10.19%
    Rainfall : Dry
    2.31%
    1.85%
    Erosion : Flat
    1.85%
    Erosion : Rolling
    12.04%
    Erosion : Mountainous
    4.63%
    1.39%
    Native Life : Scarce
    4.63%
    Native Life : Moderate
    9.72%
    Native Life : Loads
    3.70%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Jamski; April 22, 2004, 16:33.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Oh... any objections to the fact that this is a free man-for-man vote, and not faction-for-faction?

No?

Good

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Objection!!!!
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

How do I know this is an offcially sanctioned poll?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Objection!
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Now where is my DL login again?

Errr... I mean sure looks good.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Oh did I forget to mention that all objections simply result in being ignored

Oh silly me... how could I have forgotten to say that?

/me ignores the objections *

How do I know this is an offcially sanctioned poll?
              Because it is made by me No, really, I seem to have attracted the job of making all these polls, probably because I'm to only one that actually truely derives pleasure from it.

-Jam

Comment

How come there is no xenobanana option?
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  Oh did I forget to mention that all objections simply result in being ignored
                  Does that mean we similarly get to ignore the ooutcome and go with Sparta World?
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Hmm. I think we should create a poll to see if this poll is official.
                    But before that, let's create a poll to see if the poll to see if this poll is official is official or not.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

How come there is no xenobanana option?
                      I forgot it

-Jam

Comment

Voted
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

I forgot it

-Jam
                          How can a poll be official without xenobanana option! Objection!

I wanted to vote for world the shape of xenobanana, filled with xenobananas with xenobananas raining from heavens!
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Objection (As always) ignored.

-Jam

Comment

We need to close this poll and repoll with the Xenobanana option.
                              Its really not fair and equitable to ask someone to vote without the Xenobanana option it is very "unsettling".

Comment

Working...
                              X