Drinking ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking ACDG

In this poll I'll be checking drinking havits of ACDG members (and as far as I know members have plenty of that hete ).

soooo...should I bring you a drink?
    xenobeer
    23.53%
    fungus-vodka
    11.76%
    xeno-cola (with halcohol of course)
    11.76%
    planets water (yes like - no alcohol for the sisis...)
    17.65%
    I brought my own from home
    35.29%

The poll is expired.

"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

None. As president, chairman, CEO, and about 10 other people at once of Xenobrew Inc., I only drink Xenobrewâ„¢ and Xenocoffeeâ„¢, and only eat Xenobanana Splitsâ„¢. Not brought from home, brought of course from the xenobrewery.

Comment

If you had been a reader of The Spartan Chronicles you'd have remembered that fungal gin was the preferred drink of Chiron's elite

Comment

No XenoRum? Then I only drink the stuff I brought with me.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

all who brings his won drink must name it!
          (though fo course i will ignore it )
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Spa, Palm, Calvados, Red Wines (too many to name), Sprite, Orange Juice... Do I need to continue
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I brought the finest Alsace 2027, as well as some fine English ales. In time, nano bots will create more of these delicacies, but until then, I'll stick to the original stuff. None of this inferior xeno muck thank you!

C
              Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Method
                None. As president, chairman, CEO, and about 10 other people at once of Xenobrew Inc., I only drink Xenobrewâ„¢ and Xenocoffeeâ„¢.
                No doubt made from that sludgeâ„¢ you call "water" that is seen oozing like molasses around Morgan Industries.....

My drink of choice is the natural mineral waters that flow freely off the slopes of Mt. Planet.

D

Comment

Polluted by heavy metals?

My...
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

This poll could so easily have been multiple choice.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash

but doesnt it get on your nerve? (not that i enjoy it ... )

Comment

Drogue We weren't posting nothing.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
                              buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
                              weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
                              natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because
                              the general speed and health of the whole group keeps
                              improving by the regular attrition of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as
                              fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of
                              alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it
                              attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this
                              way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker
                              brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient
                              machine

Comment

Working...
                              X