Drinking ACDG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink beer - it makes you smarter!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

So after drinking for years, my braincells can achieve 60 km/h on an open plain?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well, with some worms crowling after you I'm sure they will
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

The problem is when all in the herd but the last one are killed, the herd would not be called a herd any more.

Oh and grapefruit juice.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

well i'm wokring without problems with a herd of one brincell
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
              Drogue We weren't posting nothing.

I wasn't, I was agreeing with Skanky. I would put a to signal my agreement, but I felt the matter to serious to warrant smilies like that, that could trivialise the subject matter.

Or simply
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by t_ras
                well i'm wokring without problems with a herd of one brincell
                (maybe exept for the typos...)

Comment

Working...
                X