Culinaric poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me shuffles a bit in his shop...

Here you are, sir. (g)organic(TM) xenobananas. That will be 0.023 energy.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

well it sure looks worth it. I've never eaten purple bananas but if it comes from you it's surly not ment to harm...
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

/me wonders if t_ras has the right sunglasses on...

They definitely look yellow/black spotted to me, sir.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

too many morganic xenodonaughts...
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Me? Sir, kindly refrain from insulting me. Those come straight from the market in Akko.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me offers Gaian xenobananas
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I'm a xenobanana fan ever since he beat Archaic in a poll once

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

not just a poll, an election

Comment

Of course. While he was the only candidiate too...

How could I forget.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Can you show me that election Jam?
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Comment

Oh, and the debate thread is here:

EDIT: Although, technically speaking, the xenobanana did not win - Mr. ABSTAIN did.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                            Me? Sir, kindly refrain from insulting me. Those come straight from the market in Akko.
                            Akko!? it has grate xenobananas.
                            I'll take some

Comment

it would be interesting to knwo who are mentaly "not so stable" voters who are afraid of being eaten...I wasn't planning to eat anybudy ( )

Comment

The option "Please do not eat me " is the most funny one I have ever seen in Poly. I had to vote for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X