doughnuts planted?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
      doughnuts planted?
      I knew those organites where doing weired things with their xenodonughts....
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Originally posted by t_ras

I knew those organites where doing weired things with their xenodonughts....
        Are you reffering to Morganites? We should tell them that donughts aren`t a plant. But then we told them that pigs fly
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

pigs dont fly? oops...
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Well, sometimes they do... when some sort of explosive is happening under them. Problem is they fly in all directions at once then.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well, sometimes they do... when some sort of explosion is happening under them. Problem is they fly in all directions at once then.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I see double! Must be that xenowine.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

No, gravitational lensing effect. You're watching throught a telescope here in the station and happen to see a far-flung galaxy being occulted by a nearby star.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                    You should look at our turn report thread?
                    What, did our DBTSverse portal get captured? Hmmm, well you see, that was just the main portal, the largest in existance in this universe, which allows bulk matter transmission to and from the DBTSverse. Its radius was about 100m, allowing pretty much anything you needed through...

Of course, it is by no means the only access point to the DBTSverse. I have one installed in the floor of my office, oh, about a metre wide...allows me to escape if i need to, or allows in any rabid bunnies that I might need to use for certain...things...involving...killingpeople....an d...yeah...

Comment

soooo....what should i eat to day?

Comment

Sssh Method!

Comment

Originally posted by t_ras
                          soooo....what should i eat to day?
                          Bunnies! Uh no wait. Certainly not Morganite xenodoughnuts.

Comment

sorry, bunnies are not in the menu.
                            i think ill have a few organic xenobananas from the gaians...

Comment

(m)organic xenobananas coming up, sir...

/me offers a few...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

nonono! those dont seem to be very organic....

Comment

Working...
                                X