No announcement yet.

Sparta Command HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you look back over the last few weeks I daresay you will see a post or two of mine in just about every forum I am involved in at least once per day, with the possible exceptions of weekends. Even here, where there is very little actually happening right now.

Plus you know I often I am in chat. At the same time I am ALWAYS checking the forums.

If Arnelos was here he'd back this up - I post in so many places and so often he at times calls ME a spammer!
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Yet you cannot really have all the games in track, at least not properly done. It is simply too much information.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• You're not a spammer compared to some of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
          Yet you cannot really have all the games in track, at least not properly done. It is simply too much information.
          Does every member know their faction inside out, or in fact NEED to to be considered to be 'on track'?

I just checked - I have 500 posts in this forum + the CyCon one in less than 3 months. Hardly inactive. I know what the ideas behind the different factions here are. I could name some members of most factions by memory. That is pretty much all that has happened here for a time. Why should spamming more put me more 'on track'? Hell, the very fact I am arguing all this just goes to show I am keeping track!
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• You claim to be on tracky et you cannot find any usefull information ?
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Back in turn 2140 I could replicate the Hive continent from memory. Including whether a square is rolling or flat.

Comment

• Uh I see we filled Spartan thread . I hope you won't mind. Luckly private forums will be constructed quickly.

Comment

• Second edition:

Just noticed something: does 117337 mean something special in leet?
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
                    Here's a hint, check the post counts on threads per person. If it has far more "Kody" posts than anyone else it's 90% certain it's a strategy thread.

If Voltaire has the most it's a roleplay thread.

If Jamski has the most or Vev has the most it's a spam thread.

If Honghu has the most, then it's a threadjacked spamy roleplay strategy thread.
                    Thanks Kody for the laugh. That's a rather accurate capturing of our characteristics I think.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpi40000
                      Buy the ScorpiCorp Box-o-Toys!

Included in package:
                      -Impact rifles
                      -Hovertanks
                      -Planetbusters in 4 variants
                      -Nervegas pods

The fun starts with the purchase!

May only be sold to the military. ScorpiCorp holds no responsibility for eventual loss of life in related to the use of items inside the Box-o-Toys.

(Somebody complained about Morgan players making others do their spam)
                      "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

• I'm afraid we've already moved our field barracks to another place. You're making commercials for an empty audience.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Darn! I need to get clearance to the different faction forums so i can spy spam advertise a little!
                          "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Comment

Working...
                          X