Sparta Command HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparta Command HQ

Listen up to me you horrible bit of SCUM!

You think you're tough? You think you can just stroll into this democracy game and join the Brotherhood of Sparta? FORGET IT! You are WEAK and PATHETIC! Go and join those money grabbing luxury loving Morganites, you PANSY! What's that? You think you're the big man?

/me breaks your arm *

Did that hurt, you little PUSSY? Do you still think you're tough enough to join the Spartans?

Well, there's some talk from those HIPPY Gaians about loving Planet... but here in the Spartans, the Planet will be your B!TCH! You don't like that soldier? Well TOUGH! This may be a democracy, but you have to EARN your right to vote.

Yes, you heard me, SCUM! Fight 5 years in the Milita, do your duty to PROTECT your family and friends, and then MAYBE you'll get your citizenship, MAYBE you'll get promoted, MAYBE we'll even let you breed, if you have tough enough genes.

WHICH I DOUBT! You hardly look big enough to lift hand weapons, you WEED! Forget trying to heft an IMPACT RIFLE. Pah, perhaps you can drive a Rover, although true Spartans fight hand-to-hand!

So!

/me slaps you accross the face with his cane *

Do you think you're TOUGH enough to survive on Planet? We don't want any WEAK WIMPS that will slow us down. People say we're not the strongest faction, but BY HELL they're in for a SHOCK, soldier.

Come now to your local Milita Recruitment Office.

-Recruiting Sergeant Jamski
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

SIR! Permission to conscript for the Office sir!

I want to make some fresh-faced punks cry, break them, then shape them into the finest lean mean ass-kicking machines that ever shaved with cold water and rusted roverparts and ate live mindworms.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Fall into line there Soldier!

You will address an officer only when spoken to, is that CLEAR?!?!

400 push-ups to see if you can take the pace!

NOW!

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I might possibly be interested.

IIRC UnOrthodox mentioned a while ago the idea of a mercenary faction that rented its troops to other factions in exchange for payment in credits or techs for example. The Spartans could also be great for such a thing.

-- Colonel Pedro 'Maniac' Riveira
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

/me salutes a full colonel *

Almost exactly what I had in mind, Sir! Very wise idea if I may say so, Sir!

YOU THERE! GET UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE COLONEL!

/me kicks MWIA's head to get his attention *

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            Fall into line there Soldier!

You will address an officer only when spoken to, is that CLEAR?!?!

400 push-ups to see if you can take the pace!

NOW!

-Jam
            That is CLEAR Sir!

/me starts his push-ups at break-neck speed

90, 91, 92 - snap!

Agh! My arm...

/me recommences, just more slowly

93.... pain is my friend....94..oh God the bone is grinding...95... dont be a pansy....96....is that my blood? Why is it so very very red?...97......
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

At ease Sergeant.

Comment

MEDIC! Take this SPARTAN CITIZEN...

/me nods with some small respect to the unconcious MWIA *

..to the infirmary. I EXPECT to see him back in training in FIVE MINUTES!

What are our plans, Colonel "Pedro" Maniac?

-Jam

Comment

You are not to address me by my first name. Is that understood, CORPORAL?

Comment

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

SIR, reporting for duty, SIR!

Skanky laugh at weak enemy.
                      Skanky crush enemy with bare hands.
                      Skanky like crushing things.

-- Beserker Skanky
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That's the spirit. Get your privates on parade
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

As for our plans Corporal, we are to get drunk immediately. After that we will do some target practice on captured Aliens. Our soldiers must learn to remain vigil under all circumstances!

Comment

Fall into line Soldier!

/me glares at Maniac...*

Just wait till we have elections for General...

We'll have no beserk behavior here!

A Spartan Soldier is no fanatic, like the followers of Miriam. NO! We are DICIPLINED! We do not waste our lifes! We are not suicide troops!

Is that CLEAR Private Burns?

Get a uniform from the barracks and get back here, man.

-Jam

Comment

bloddy hell why do i always end up in the same team with the same people...

SIR REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR

Captain [real name deleted for security issues]

of covert ops and tactical recon

reporting for Duty sir

currently posted at strategic command

code name: DEATHBYTHESWORD
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                              X